New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well as we said, "every game counts" Lakers start the game tied for 8th but from buzzer to buzzer they flat out sucked. Lebron missing free throws and and committing turn overs. All Bulls in the 4th.

Final Bulls 118-108

Pels win so Lakers now in 9th. IMO the entire team plays better without LeBron as they feel the ball goes through LeBron when he's on the floor. To me there was just better chemistry without LeBron the past 113 games he didn't play

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well as we said, "every game counts" Lakers start the game tied for 8th but from buzzer to buzzer they flat out sucked. Lebron missing free throws and and committing turn overs. All Bulls in the 4th.

Final Bulls 118-108

Pels win so Lakers now in 9th. IMO the entire team plays better without LeBron as they feel the ball goes through LeBron when he's on the floor. To me there was just better chemistry without LeBron the past 113 games he didn't play
I've been wondering if there is a head coach who can command LeBron to play the 3 and not 1. We know he gets his way up to the top of league office, so that kind of a coach may exist but not last a week. I'm thinking of David Blatt, perhaps he can coach a team HIS way, but sadly he got fired even before he could start, IIRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

LeBron James returns for playoff push with Lakers​

James returned to the Lakers on Sunday after a month-long absence with a significant tendon injury.

Steve Williams

Denver shows they are still a force to deal with as they easily beat the Sixers

NOP win again and are in 8th , one game ahead of Lakers,

GSW again fall into the playin round and FWIW Dallas even though they won last night remain in 11 spot. I just can't believe the Lakers are so far in and the Mavs are out. It shows how every game now to the end will dictate a change in the standings

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Washington at home to the mighty Celtics had an unpredicted outcome as Celtics lose 130-111

Nothing is a given this year in the league
Yes Steve, on any given night.

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Is the term 'bust ' applicable to him? I believe so.
Complete bust. Haven't gotten to watch much ball this season, but went to a few Nets games -- it's not that he's a bad shooter, he literally can't shoot. He's so completely psyched himself out that each shot looks like the first time he's shot a basketball.

Steve Williams

To. me the biggest busts who have great skills but have proved nothing are Zion and Ben Simmons. Who was the Lakers Center about 10 years ago that was also a complete bust

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Do you think Zion has shown nothing on the court, or are you referring to his availability/injuries?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
To. me the biggest busts who have great skills but have proved nothing are Zion and Ben Simmons. Who was the Lakers Center about 10 years ago that was also a complete bust
Andrew Bynum. Head case. Gave Barea of Dallas and shoulder tackle and upon being thrown out, took off his shirt. He tackled a guy who's not even 6 feet tall.

Steve Williams

Andrew Bynum. Head case. Gave Barea of Dallas and shoulder tackle and upon being thrown out, took off his shirt. He tackled a guy who's not even 6 feet tall.
That was him. Another head case. I knew you would remember. I suffer from senior moments

Steve Williams

Do you think Zion has shown nothing on the court, or are you referring to his availability/injuries?
He has great abilities IMHO. Problem is he's way overweight and is injury prone. he has done nothing to further the goals of why they drafted him

Steve Williams

Lakers cone away with a much needed win in Chicago 121-110. Ties them with Pels at 8th spot

i have to admit AD is playing one heck of a lot better than he did at the beginning of the season. It was also good to see DeeLo playing a strong game for the Lakers

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Lakers cone away with a much needed win in Chicago 121-110. Ties them with Pels at 8th spot

i have to admit AD is playing one heck of a lot better than he did at the beginning of the season. It was also good to see DeeLo playing a strong game for the Lakers
AD is an excellent player and athlete :cool:

As long as he is NOT injured but that is VERY often the case, unfortunately :(

Steve Williams

Looking at today's stats it sees that the layoffs will all go through Milwaukee as I don't see the Cellts gaining 3 games on the Bucks with so few games left to play

The other glaring stat is Dallas who after acquiring Kyrie have done nothing and the Mavs remain out of playoff contention in the 11th spot a full game behind 10th

KD returned last night and scored 14. It will be interesting if he has recovered enough for the Suns to win the West. I still fell Nuggs have best chance to win the West but IMO the trophy this year goes to the EC

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

The best news from lat night IMO was the Kings making the playoffs for the first time since 2006 which was before the iPhone was invented.

I see Mike Brown winning COTY and the Kings doing some damage in the playoffs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing