New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Wow! Clippers down 17 with 4:35 left and came back to pull out a 129-127 victory over the Mavericks.

I had given up but left the game on. Amazing comeback!

Mark Cuban was at Staples and didn't look very happy.

JJ Redick had 33 points and made 7 3-point buckets for the Clips.

Saw highlights of this, that was some comeback! Gutsy never say die attitude down the stretch. No wonder Doc wanted Redick so much at the start of the season. The guy can be a microwave.

I have relinquished my official Lakers fan club card.

How could things get so bad. Lakers score 110 and opposition outscores them in the final period.

Same last night. Mired deep in last place and threatens to have the worst Lakers record ever and to be a lottery team. They have scorers but their Dee is so bad and turnovers so many that they implode at the end as they did last night.

Looking forward to next year's draft

The Lakers are the NBA version of the Dallas Cowboys ...

microbuss will bury this franchise ... So sad ...

Maybe Magic can get his investment group together and buy the Lakers, too.

The Dodgers have done much better since that group took over.

Better yet, maybe Jeanie Buss can find investors to buy Jimmy out. She's a lot more capable than he is.

Umm...Celtics vs. Lakers this Friday. Bring back the glorious days of the rivalry. :D Rondo is playing, acc to reports. If season ended now, both teams are in the lottery. How bout that for the 2 once proud franchises.

Nets continue their winning ways with a V in London. Joe Johnson's finally playing like he's capable of and Net's don't seem to miss a beat with the absence of Williams. Blatche has another awesome game with 6 Oboards

Nets continue their winning ways with a V in London. Joe Johnson's finally playing like he's capable of and Net's don't seem to miss a beat with the absence of Williams. Blatche has another awesome game with 6 Oboards

imo, williams kinda slow things down. he looks like a lumbering pg instead of a swift pg ala irving or wall or paul. he's got some limited 1 on 1 moves but nets already got iso-joe and pierce for that. have always been impressed with blatche since his wizards days. if he gets consistent and average double figures and have big rebounding games, the nets will surely go far. they are placed 8th right now and if they get into the playoffs, they have people who have had playoffs experience and that would be a plus for them.

imo, williams kinda slow things down. he looks like a lumbering pg instead of a swift pg ala irving or wall or paul. he's got some limited 1 on 1 moves but nets already got iso-joe and pierce for that. have always been impressed with blatche since his wizards days. if he gets consistent and average double figures and have big rebounding games, the nets will surely go far. they are placed 8th right now and if they get into the playoffs, they have people who have had playoffs experience and that would be a plus for them.

I've always said Williams is the most over rated PG in the league.

I've always said Williams is the most over rated PG in the league.

Fantasy basketball time. Imagine a Rondo/Williams trade. Nets will have 4 ex-Celtics. Then the Celtics trade Williams for more 1st rounders. :D

Fantasy basketball time. Imagine a Rondo/Williams trade. Nets will have 4 ex-Celtics. Then the Celtics trade Williams for more 1st rounders. :D

I'd take Rondo in a heartbeat.

OTOH, I don't know if Williams is so tradeable with his contract.

Correction. Nets will have 5 ex-Celtics, as Joe Johnson was drafted in 2001 by the C's and actually played with Paul Pierce in Boston before being traded to Phoenix and subsequently Atlanta. 5 ex-Celtics if they get Rondo. :D

For all it's worth, Boston lost a won game to the Lakers, in Rondo's return. The good thing is, the C's move a game up on the Lakers in the quest for lottery balls. :D And btw, I never knew there were Laker players by the name of Marshall and Kelly till tonight, and they won the game for LA. :D

Clippers beat the Knicks tonight in the first game of a 7 game road trip.

Apparenty Spike Lee's attempts to rattle Blake Griffin were not effective. :)

Tougher opponent tomorrow night as the Clips take on the Pacers in Indianapolis.

Clippers beat the Knicks tonight in the first game of a 7 game road trip.

Apparenty Spike Lee's attempts to rattle Blake Griffin were not effective. :)

Tougher opponent tomorrow night as the Clips take on the Pacers in Indianapolis.

Good to see Blake having big scoring games lately. And DJ grabbing big boards consistently is a good sign for the Clippers. So far, they have been playing solid ball. Once they make defense a hallmark, easy baskets and lobs will ensue. Doc is doing a good job.

Yes, Clippers were thumped by the Pacers tonight. Paul George played a heck of a game and Hibbert was strong as well defending the basket.

Pacers defense was impressive. They really shut down JJ Redick.

Indy's home record is 21-1 this year!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu