New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Very sad to see that Craig Sager from TNT passed away today.

Ironically, I was reading his new book, Living Out Loud, when I saw the news pop up on my laptop.

Sager was quite a character and lived life to the fullest. Had no idea just how adventurous this guy was until I read the book.

Very sad to see that Craig Sager from TNT passed away today.

Ironically, I was reading his new book, Living Out Loud, when I saw the news pop up on my laptop.

Sager was quite a character and lived life to the fullest. Had no idea just how adventurous this guy was until I read the book.

The entire NBA is mourning his death.

Interesting game between the Rockets and the Wolves. Rockets came back to win in OT for the 10th straight win. D'Antoni's system and Harden are a match to the T, offense-wise. Harden will learn not to stare at an opponents layup maybe in the second half of the season. :D
Towns had a great game. He's now a force in the NBA. Wolves are lucky to have him.

Interesting game between the Rockets and the Wolves. Rockets came back to win in OT for the 10th straight win. D'Antoni's system and Harden are a match to the T, offense-wise. Harden will learn not to stare at an opponents layup maybe in the second half of the season. :D
Towns had a great game. He's now a force in the NBA. Wolves are lucky to have him.

KAT is indeed impressive but I think he gets more attention than someone who deserves a lot more, The Brow.

KAT is indeed impressive but I think he gets more attention than someone who deserves a lot more, The Brow.

Well Jack, I personally stopped paying attention to The Brow since he was deemed not possible to be traded to the C's. :D

I know. It's sad. Seems there are guys like PG13 and the Brow that are essentially marooned. KAT has Levine and Wiggins developing alongside him AND they've got Thibs to guide them. This team if not broken up, has a future ahead of them. At least you got Horford. Atlanta looks like they've officially blown up.

Blake Griffin is having "minor knee surgery" and will miss a "few" weeks. Doesn't sound good to me or for the Clippers. Evident now why Doc was giving Blake extra rest.

Blake Griffin is having "minor knee surgery" and will miss a "few" weeks. Doesn't sound good to me or for the Clippers. Evident now why Doc was giving Blake extra rest.

Surgery always sounds serious, from a fan's point of view, and Clippers lost to the Wizards today wherein Bradley Beal dropped 41 points. Wow. This guy is a superstar in waiting, if not already here.

King James strikes twice this week

First on the cover of Sports Illustrated in an all white tux and wearing more bling on his hands and in his lapel as the SI Athlete of the Year

and just now on NBC where he is previewing his new game show as the Executive Producer

The Wall

http://www.nbc.com/the-wall?nbc=1

IT Thomas drops 44 against the Grizzlies in a thrilling OT win. Career high for the pint sized Thomas who despite being 5'9" gets his points via super speed. I always think he's another Tiny Archibald but Tiny is 6'1", so I gotta admire what IT has been doing. At this point the C's really need a bonafide star or superstar to contend, and the name I keep hearing is, gasp, DeMarcus Cousins - who just bullied a reporter or sportscaster the other day.

I thought Al Horford was the new Celtics super star since you guys maxed him out.

Cousins certainly has his issues. Maybe Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens can straighten him out. May not be possible.

If Demarcus ever got his stuff together he would be incredible. Won't happen in Sacramento, too much water over the dam.

Would be worth a shot if the price was right and he is in the process of diminishing his value - purposely perhaps.

I thought Al Horford was the new Celtics super star since you guys maxed him out.

Cousins certainly has his issues. Maybe Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens can straighten him out. May not be possible.

If Demarcus ever got his stuff together he would be incredible. Won't happen in Sacramento, too much water over the dam.

Would be worth a shot if the price was right and he is in the process of diminishing his value - purposely perhaps.

Honestly, I was cool to the additional of Horford, specially at $26m/year. Not to say I wasn't happy, but he couldn't be the impact player that would make the C's a title contender given that Ainge has so so many pieces of assets to trade on. Had KD moved to Beantown, that would have moved the C's back to the position they were in 2008 when KG came to town. Cousins could be yet another head case not worth the gamble. Look at Andrew Bynum, lots of promise at a young age, but really in the end proved he had a screw loose somewhere.

Have faith - Luke will bring the Lakers around.

The Griffin-less Clippers beat the San Antonio Spurs tonight 106 - 101. Chris Paul tweaked his hamstring in the 3rd quarter and didn't return. Hope he is OK.

Wesley Johnson tried to give the game to the Spurs with two horrible inbound passes at the end that were stolen and turned into buckets. Really ugly.

In other Clipper news, Jamal Crawford is no longer shaving his head and now has hair,

Have faith - Luke will bring the Lakers around.

The Griffin-less Clippers beat the San Antonio Spurs tonight 106 - 101. Chris Paul tweaked his hamstring in the 3rd quarter and didn't return. Hope he is OK.

Wesley Johnson tried to give the game to the Spurs with two horrible inbound passes at the end that were stolen and turned into buckets. Really ugly.

In other Clipper news, Jamal Crawford is no longer shaving his head and now has hair,

As I felt before, Clippers usually fare well against the Spurs. And this time w/o Blake. Speights can be a very useful player for Doc. The guy seems to be a big microwave, loves to shoot in no time, maybe trying to be like their small microwave Jamaal Crawford. :D i've got to see his hair in the highlights.

Meanwhile, I just can't easily forget this greatest series I've seen in recent times.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing