New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Early in the season I commented that IMO the Bucks are not the BEST team in the East

I agree with Sir Charles and not Shaq in this video. Giannis had 9 turn overs against the Lakers

Steve Williams

Vogel has such bench depth now that on the road he is resting all of his players with fewer minutes played especially LeBron. Looks as if they willl go 9-0 on there road after tonight (Bulls on the back end of a back to back)

Steve Williams

Stephen Curry passes Reggie Miller for No. 2 all-time in 3-pointers made

With a catch-and-shoot corner 3 in third quarter Saturday night in Salt Lake City, Stephen Curry passed Hall of Famer Reggie Miller for second place on the NBA’s all-time 3-pointers made list.

Miller made 2,560 3-pointers over 1,389 regular season games during his 18-year NBA career; Curry passed him in his 715th career game, coming early in his 12th NBA season.

Steph now has 2562 in 715 games

Allen had 2973 made 3 pointers in 1300 games

So Steph needs 411 more 3 pointers over the next 6 seasons

Safe bet to say Steph will break Ray Allen's record easily and almost definitely will set a new record that will stand for quite a long time

I hate to see the Lakers lose and would have bet money last week after the first half that Lakers with that lead would defeat GSW. Well what a game that was with Steph winning it with his 3's . Warriors are a sentimental favorite team of mine when I lived in the SF Bay Area for 16 years so I didn't mind the loss

Reactions: christoph and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers beat OKC in a Sunday matinee at Staples 108-100. Kawhi led the way with 34 points for LAC.

They now head out on the road for 6 games back East starting in Atlanta on Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat OKC in a Sunday matinee at Staples 108-100. Kawhi led the way with 34 points for LAC.

They now head out on the road for 6 games back East starting in Atlanta on Tuesday.
Looks like the Terminator is well oiled these days.

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Lakers are on a 7 game road trip. They play 5 games in 8 days. Not good

Reactions: WLVCA

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Isn't that a pretty close result against a not sooo good opponent? :oops:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kyrie Irving Finals prediction: ‘We will be on that stage'.

“Don’t trip. It’s a long journey. We will be on that stage. The stage where the best of the best meet. … You know. The main stage. Where those who can, do. And those who cannot talk about those that are doing,” Irving posted. “If you rolling with us, great. Let’s rock. If you’re not, you know you wanna talk about our greatness anyway.”

Kevin Durant chimed in, commenting on the post, “Speak on it KING!!”

• Wow

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Kyrie Irving Finals prediction: ‘We will be on that stage'.

“Don’t trip. It’s a long journey. We will be on that stage. The stage where the best of the best meet. … You know. The main stage. Where those who can, do. And those who cannot talk about those that are doing,” Irving posted. “If you rolling with us, great. Let’s rock. If you’re not, you know you wanna talk about our greatness anyway.”

Kevin Durant chimed in, commenting on the post, “Speak on it KING!!”

Oh my, KD :oops:
Stupidity seems to be contagious :rolleyes:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Oh my, KD :oops:
Stupidity seems to be contagious :rolleyes:
Well, Kyrie called KD is best end game closer, and KD now calls Kyrie a King. Pretty soon, someone will be a GOAT too.:D

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My son just alerted me to this game winning shot by Gordon Hayward. Is this what the Celtics parted with? :( Tough choice now if one were to choose Hayward or Tatum. Hayward has the maturity and patience. Tatum is still raw and thrill shooter.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

well FWIW the team that beat the Nets twice was the Cavs and Lakers play them tonight. I'm looking forward to that game

Lakers are 9-0 on the road but have a habit of giving up big leads and letting opponents back into the game, some of which have beaten the Lakers such as GSW last week

AS for the Nets they have the fire power and the run and gun offense of D'Antoni whispering in Nash's ear. Unless the Nets learn to play Defense, they might make it to the finals but without defense they are going to have to score a lot of points to win the trophy

Steve Williams

speaking of current Power Rankings have a look as they might surprise everyone....the Jazz are for real and both Lakers and Clipps need to be looking over their shoulders

NBA Power Rankings: Here come the Jazz; Cavs cut down the Nets (twice!)​

Jazz number 3 over the 4th place Sixers

Nets number 7

I really feel this season will be filled with surprises....like Bucks rated at 5th

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing