New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It was good to see the Celts win as well as the Heat beating the Jazz last night
Both are now getting in for the 8th spot. The 2 eastern finalists. They need to get on track.

Reactions: WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Bucks today in the nationally televised NBA game on ABC.

Bucks won both games vs the Clippers last year. This is their first matchup this year.

Game is in Milwaukee. Should be a good game.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clippers play the Bucks today in the nationally televised NBA game on ABC.

Bucks won both games vs the Clippers last year. This is their first matchup this year.

Game is in Milwaukee. Should be a good game.
That's the game to watch today.

Nets were upset yesterday

Bucks should be an easy win for the Clipps today. Bucks to me this year are distant contenders and IMO will at best be spoilers for some teams in the East. I just don't see the Bucks as contenders this year. Giannis got his max contract but I just don't see him winning in Milwaukee with this team

Here's another flash. The Wizz have been on fire. I thought (as I did about Harden) that Westbrooke was destined never to win a ring. Certainly I see them this year as also spoilers but a trade for one or 2 top shelf players would put them in the mix. The Wizz humbled the Lakers when they played last week

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That's the game to watch today.

Nets were upset yesterday

Bucks should be an easy win for the Clipps today. Bucks to me this year are distant contenders and IMO will at best be spoilers for some teams in the East. I just don't see the Bucks as contenders this year. Giannis got his max contract but I just don't see him winning in Milwaukee with this team

Here's another flash. The Wizz have been on fire. I thought (as I did about Harden) that Westbrooke was destined never to win a ring. Certainly I see them this year as also spoilers but a trade for one or 2 top shelf players would put them in the mix. The Wizz humbled the Lakers when they played last week
And guess who walks into the slaughterhouse now to face the Wizards, the Celtcs. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't worry....Celts can beat up on the Clippers on Tuesday.
I doubt it, Mike. Unless the Clips play badly. I really can't believe the C's are this poor bec Marcus Smart is on the injured list.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics escapes with a 1 point win over the Wizards and the amazing Beal who had 46 points. They seem to win when they are not favored to win. :D

Steve Williams

And Lakers were clicking on all cylinders
in a redeeming win over the GSW who beat the Lakers last game.
Lakers went start to finish with their foot on the gas. It was over early as Lakers lead by as many as 44

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Celtics escapes with a 1 point win over the Wizards and the amazing Beal who had 46 points. They seem to win when they are not favored to win. :D
The Celts are rather anticyclical ;)

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Celts are rather anticyclical ;)
Exactly there term for it. As I mentioned I don't think it's because they miss Smart. They miss Hayward, who provided them veteran court wisdom and good ball passing. And now, they cannot get anyone of that type with the $27m trade exception.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Awesome game by the Pelicans to beat the Jazz. Tons of talents in the Pelicans lineup makes me wonder if Ainge is even a GM.

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Awesome game by the Pelicans to beat the Jazz. Tons of talents in the Pelicans lineup makes me wonder if Ainge is even a GM.
All that talent came from the Lakers Phil :oops:

pels are a very good team

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing