New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I read somewhere the Warriors may target Dwight.
Wow. That would be a tough decision as Warriors are already pegged at 4th in the west but Lakers still one.
I love the Warriors they were my team in the lean Lakers years

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And if Lebron really succeeds in bringing Chris Paul in, they will have 3 players in when $40m dollar range, so that's $120m in the cap space.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
I was telling my son about Tim Duncan who I believe should be closer to the GOAT talk in hierarchy to Jordan than Lebron. 5 rings without team hopping and teammate shopping. He had Parker and Manu visually all his playing career and never said a boastful phrase and is one player whom I truly respect and had done great for the game.
Absolutely agree on that :cool:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

Steve Williams

And if Lebron really succeeds in bringing Chris Paul in, they will have 3 players in when $40m dollar range, so that's $120m in the cap space.
Thats the dilemma. Im hearing $112M

Plus to pay so much for 2 guys at the end of their career

TBH I would rather have Rondo as the 1 but he is backup to LeBron

So with CP3 it would allow LeBron to play other positions I guess. I would still want Rondo

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Phil

im betting that only is AD the future Face of the Lakers but I feel that by opting out and re-signing with the Lakers he will get a max contract and will likely make as much or more than Le Bron
LeBum's best buddy will tell him to do so to make them both richer than filthy rich :rolleyes:

Steve Williams

LeBum's best buddy will tell him to do so to make them both richer than filthy rich :rolleyes:
You have to cut AD some slack as in the long run he is the Lakers biggest asset

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
You have to cut AD some slack as in the long run he is the Lakers biggest asset
I have to repeat that I really like AD but he is young and naive and easily manipulated (by LeBum and $$$$) :rolleyes:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I just checked that Miami's total salary will drop significantly next year, from $135m to $80m. :eek:That is where the max salary of Giannis can come in. Plus Bam and Giannis share the same agent. There we go again with the 'agent thing'. :)

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Can anyone imagine a scenario in the near future where AD signs a 5 year max with the Lakers and granting as Steve mentioned that LAL may not repeat, and that LeBron's contract expires the year after or so (he will be 37-38 then), that the Lakers will have not much draft picks left (and assuming the CP3 trade goes on, even Kuzma gone and whatever 2nd round picks are left to give) - that AD will be looking at his lone bubble title, with James and CP3 both gone? That would be a nightmare for him, if he wants his "9 Finals" with Lebron.o_O

Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing