New Version of MBL 101 X-Tremes Coming Out? What are the differences from the current version?

caesar

May 30, 2010
Ran into an acquaintance the other day and he mentioned that MBL is about to release a new version of the Xtremes. He didn't have much information about the new product. But when I googled it, I was not able to find anything.

Is anyone aware of this and what will be changing?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Ran into an acquaintance the other day and he mentioned that MBL is about to release a new version of the Xtremes. He didn't have much information about the new product. But when I googled it, I was not able to find anything.

Quite a mild question. Thought you would word it as how does it compare to M9 or WAMM

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia

Will be interesting to see what’s new with them.going to listen to 101s this Tuesday at a friends house.

Paret

Jan 1, 2022

According to this interview the world premiere of the new MBL X tremes is happening at the Florida Audio Show in Tampa.

Minnesotafats

Aug 26, 2020
From what I have heard the sub tower electronics have been upgraded and there are some refinements in the main towers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing