www.bendingwaveusa.com
1672767657312.png

Reactions: ashandger

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Great! Looking forward to reading the review.
should be out in ther digital version and I assume the printed should arrive soon after

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I received the printed Magazine today and the new cover and new layout looks really good.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The Absolute Sound reviewed our Divin Noblesse and Divin Sovereign

Robert Harley, the worldwide renown reviewer and editor in chief of the audiophile magazine The Absolute Sound, wrote an awesome review about our Divin Noblesse loudspeakers and Divin Sovereign subwoofers. Robert Harley was so enthusiastic of the tremendous sound qualities and the impeccable craftsmanship of the Divin Noblesse and Divin Sovereign, that we also got the sole front cover of this February 2023 issue. Many thanks Robert for this great review. We are deeply honored.

Here are a few statements from Robert Harley out of his review:

- This clearer articulation allowed me to hear nuances of vocal expression with new- found ease and clarity.

- I must conclude that the Divin Noblesse is, through the midrange and treble, the highest-resolution dynamic loudspeaker that I’ve heard in my listening room.

- It has tremendous life, air, light, extension, and speed, yet never sounds etched or fatiguing.

- The speaker had superb resolution of bottom-end information, with no smearing of transients, blurring of pitch, or dilution of timbral detail.

- Kickdrum was tight and controlled, with no overhang or bloat.

- Bass guitar was reproduced not just as low-frequency information, but as strings plucked by fingers on the fretboard, with superb resolution of the starts and stops of notes and precise inner detailing of the instrument’s texture.

- The combination of this level of resolution with weight and fullness was immensely satisfying.

- The speaker had an exciting, visceral, upbeat immediacy that was reminiscent of a horn design but without horn colorations.

- In fact, the Divin Noblesse’s dynamic performance was one of its best qualities; it went loud effortlessly, reproduced transients with speed and articulation but no fatiguing etch, had virtually no overhang or smearing, and never sounded congealed even during the most complex passages.

- This is an immensely communicative speaker by virtue of its stunning midrange and treble resolution, dynamic verve, and transparency.

- I had many thrilling listening sessions with the Divin Noblesse—thrilling in a raw, visceral, almost primal way.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing