Ozark Season Four

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
For those of you Ozark fans ( it’s been one of our favorite shows) Season four the series final season began streaming yesterday on Netflix. It’s all if 7 seasons. So buckle up. Will Marty and his family get back to freedom. We’ve watched 3 of the 7 episodes and I can tell you that it doesn’t miss a beat with the start of episode one. Clearly last season showed Wendyvto have taken over control of the family as her only way to salvation was to arrange for her own brother’s murder. Wendy is clearly in charge at the beginning of this season. Their kids have grown and that is becoming a factor unbeknownst to Marty and Wendy.

Definitely two thumbs up.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
We have already watched all 7 shows in the first half of season 4. Hope they release the rest of season 4 soon.

This show just keeps going and going with more and more crazy stuff. Didn't think I would like it when my wife suggested we watch it but I'm hooked.

Steve Williams

It's a terrific show and one of our favorites. It almost rises to the level of Breaking Bad.

Season 4 was said to be 7 episodes. After episode 5 I said to my wife that I can't figure how they are going to wrap up this series In 2 episodes and get Marty, Wendy and the kids home to Chicago.

Well they had an answer figured. Season 4 has a 7 episode part one which we all just saw but the final wrap up comes with part 2 of season 4

This is a must watch series

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

What a great show, indeed a must watch!

Season 4 was well worth the long wait, enjoyed it thoroughly!
But it's not over. Part two is coming to end it all

Reactions: Drikus

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
But it's not over. Part two is coming to end it all
Ah nice, so season 4 is in two parts? Didn't know that but it's making sense now after seeing the ending of the first part.

I thought maybe they changed their minds and there was going to be a season 5 after all.

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
Has anyone thought about the scene in the first episode of Season 4. We see the Byrde family in a car traveling on a highway when all of a sudden their car serves to avoid an accident and rolls over.

Since we could not think of any connection to the rest of S4/E1-E7, we think this scene may be showing the fate of the Byrde's.

We've very much enjoyed this terrific series.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Has anyone thought about the scene in the first episode of Season 4. We see the Byrde family in a car traveling on a highway when all of a sudden their car serves to avoid an accident and rolls over.

Since we could not think of any connection to the rest of S4/E1-E7, we think this scene may be showing the fate of the Byrde's.

We've very much enjoyed this terrific series.
very, very interesting thought

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Done with the first seven of Season 4. Awaiting the release of the last seven.

Steve Williams

Well the wait is over as Part 2 of final season 4 is due to air

April 29, 2022

Speaking with TVLine recently, Chris revealed that Ozark's season 4 part 2 will premiere on April 29, 2022. The final seven episodes will arrive on the streamer about three months since the debut of Ozark season 4 part 1 and not much time will have passed in the series, according to the producer

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

April 29, 2022

Speaking with TVLine recently, Chris revealed that Ozark's season 4 part 2 will premiere on April 29, 2022. The final seven episodes will arrive on the streamer about three months since the debut of Ozark season 4 part 1 and not much time will have passed in the series, according to the producer

Can't wait...

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Just when you thought this show couldn't get any crazier....it did.

Looking forward to the concluding episodes.

Down Under

Jun 26, 2014

April 29, 2022

Thanks for the information.Set the date.

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
Great show all around, and I was not aware of the second part of Season 4 thinking there would be a Season 5. On a side note, I did watch the phony German Heiress played by Ruth, and can say she easily changes character.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Finished the last of Ozark the other night. I can't say I liked the way they wrapped it all up. No spoilers but the ending kind of had a Soprano's moment. (I wonder if they are leaving an opening for a return or sequel).

All in all it was a enjoyable series but not one of my all time favorites. Wendy ended up kind of nuts and I never could accept Jason Bateman in that lead role.

Reactions: Alrainbow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing