Part Time Audiophile: The Best Cables, Power, and Racks | Buyers Guide 2021

Triode Pete

Mar 1, 2016
Long Island, NY
www.triodewirelabs.com
The Editorial Staff at Part Time Audiophile chose the Best Cables for their 2021 Buyers Guide...

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/12/06/the-best-cables-power-and-racks-buyers-guide-2021/

The Best Cables, Power, and Racks | Buyers Guide 2021

The Best Cables
[Editor’s note: Welcome to the Part-Time Audiophile Buyers Guide for 2021! This year we decided to mix it up a little by breaking up the Buyers Guide into sections, which makes it a far more manageable read. And oh, we know what you’re thinking–the best cables, power products and equipment racks? Boy, have we gone off the deep end. How about some blind-testing to confirm your expectation biases? Let’s clear this up: these are the best cables, power products and racks that we, the PTA team, have used.]

Power Cords
(Note: audio cables are very system-dependent, so instead of offering long descriptions on each of these products, we’ll simply say that we have experienced tremendous success with each one.)

Triode Wire Labs
Again, if you’ve been in one of those amazing Volti Audio and BorderPatrol rooms at the high end audio shows, that magical combo is hooked up with Triode Wire Labs. Great cables and fabulously underpriced, too.

Analog Cables (interconnects and speaker cables)
(Note: audio cables are very system-dependent, so instead of offering long descriptions of these products, we’ll simply say that we have experienced tremendous success with each one. Prices vary according to model.)

Triode Wire Labs
Inexpensive but well-designed cables that we’ve found in some of our favorite systems. Excellent matches for loudspeakers such as Living Voice and Volti Audio.

Thanks Scot Hull & the entire Editorial team at PTA!

Cheers,
Pete

Triode Pete

Mar 1, 2016
Long Island, NY
www.triodewirelabs.com
Also, just received the "Best of the Best" Award on top of the 2021 Buyer's Guide!!!

The Best of the Buyers Guide 2021

The Best of The Buyers Guide 2021

The Best Cable, Power, and Racks

AudioQuest NRG ($49-249 USD)
Triode Wire Labs ($399-$1,399 USD)
Cardas Audio Clear Light, Clear and Clear Beyond (Prices Vary)
Purist Audio Design ($2,000 USD)

tarquineous

Jun 25, 2011
I've also had very good results with Triode Wire Labs power cables. I have not tried their interconnects or speaker cables yet.
For interconnects, Zentara Reference has been above many others. So has MIT Oracle for solid state source components, but they are hard to find for a decent price.

MRIguy

Nov 27, 2020
I've been using Triode Power Lab cables for many years, going back to when Pete was just getting started and quickly gaining traction with us Audiophiles. It was through those early TPL power cables that I learned that Power Cables are a very important term in the sound quality equation. As my system has imporoved, I've moved upward in Pete's line and have never once felt the need to explore alternatives. Why mess with sucess; when it is such a fantastic value. Highly recomended. As everyone also notes, Pete is a true gentleman and a credit to our hobby.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing