Post a Picture or Video Of Any Sport's Finest Moments

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Welcome back Beastmode!

It'll be quite a game next week but I think the win goes to the Niners. A win by Seattle gives them the title as they will be tied with the niners but have a better conference record

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
It'll be quite a game next week but I think the win goes to the Niners. A win by Seattle gives them the title as they will be tied with the niners but have a better conference record

afraid Beastmode might only be window dressing and maybe an emotional lift during this prep week as we try and get past the let down from Sunday's drubbing by Arizona.

injuries have decimated the roster.

if we beat the 49'r's....only a remote possibility right now....it will be because Russell Wilson works some magic. you can never count him out.

but i'm not really hopeful.

Reactions: jazdoc

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
The Miracle on Ice happened 40 years ago today

Last edited:

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue

Adam Jones has always been a personal favorite; this may be the best photo of him....

https://theathletic.com/1989076/202...boy-who-inspired-athletes-and-rallied-a-city/

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Today the MLB celebrates the 100th Anniversary of the Negro Leagues. This is a great video about Buck O'Neil whose dream was realized with the opening of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in my hometown. If you are a baseball fan (and even if you're not) and find yourself in Kansas City, it's a must visit and right down the street from Arthur Bryant's, the best BBQ joint in the world. NLBM President Bob Kendrick is truly a national treasure.

Last edited:

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Winning a Super Bowl is great but this is special.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Winning a Super Bowl is great but this is special.

This is awesome! We raised our three daughters in Yorba Linda after we got married and the wife and I grew up next door in Placentia. Good to see people give back!

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015

Reactions: rob

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing