Power cable for L1/P1 with X1

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I have a good power cable in X1 and cheap power cable for L1 and P1 connected to X1.
Also a cheap cable for M1 for 15 A
As M1 need a good power cable for 20 A but no need for 15 A

This i was thinking!
But when Oliver brought to my home to test 8 power cable Lacorde Statement i tried also in M1 15 A and in L1 and P1,and i was shocked how the sound was much better putting good power cable also in L1/P1 even if connected to X1 and to M1 15 A.

Was dramatic the improvement

This let me happy from one side because i can increase the performance of my system,and sad from other side because other money has to spend

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Don’t the 15a cords feed just the LED displays of the equipment with the umbilicals from the X1 psu running the main operational circuits?

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Yes,
so i was thinking same and never tried because was near sure.
When Oliver brought the cable to me he told to try because in his system,CH with his speaker,he listen big difference.
So i tried and was shocked for the big difference i listen

I tried also with my cable putting better and some worse and the difference is not small

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing