PSVANE - Let’s Talk All Things about Vacuum Tubes

PSVANE

May 5, 2024
china
Hello everyone, I'm Melody from PSVANE. I'm excited to be here again and chat with all of you. As a company specializing in audio accessories, we've traditionally spent most of our time working with the brands that use our products. It's been a rare opportunity to engage directly with you, our end users. During the promotion of our new HORIZON series, I found immense joy in connecting with you all and learned a lot in the process. I want to take this moment to thank you for your support and interest in our products.

The purpose of this post isn't to promote anything, but to create a space where we can freely discuss everything related to vacuum tubes. The discussion here isn't limited to just PSVANE products. If you have any questions or curiosities about vacuum tubes—whether it's about technology, products, sound quality, or anything else—feel free to leave a comment below. My team of engineers and I are here to engage with you and provide answers.

Looking forward to our conversation!

WechatIMG16914.jpg

Reactions: RCanelas and Bobvin
This is great. Thank you Melody.

Although I have an open mind toward all gear, in my heart I am a tube lover (and have more tube amps on the way for review) and look forward to learning more from the much-smarter-than-me people on this forum.

Reactions: PSVANE and Bobvin
This is great. Thank you Melody.

Although I have an open mind toward all gear, in my heart I am a tube lover (and have more tube amps on the way for review) and look forward to learning more from the much-smarter-than-me people on this forum.
Thank you for your support! We also warmly welcome you to share your experience with using tube gear here.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu