QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested, we provide the option to upgrade to the official Gamma Infinity DC cable.

Anas, can you clarify more on this point? How does one upgrade? And into what form, still an extension cable?

Both original extension cable and current cable are labeled Gamma Infinity. Did both cables undergo the same QSA process?

Anas, can you clarify more on this point? How does one upgrade? And into what form, still an extension cable?

Both original extension cable and current cable are labeled Gamma Infinity. Did both cables undergo the same QSA process?
The QSA process is the same, but the official version boasts an enhanced wire design for superior performance.

For those with the special extension cable edition, we offer an upgrade using the same extension cable connectors for 1,500 USD. Opting for custom connectors, the upgrade is available at 3,000 USD. This investment is particularly worthwhile for those with components compatible with the Jaeger or GX16 connectors. The Gamma DC cable with a Jaeger connector delivers phenomenal impacts. This upgrade comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Reactions: MusicTraveler
I see from your site the DC Gamma Revelation on offer now. Does the original DC extension cable processed at the GI level exceed this current GR in performance despite its inferior wire design?

I'm trying to see how the extension cable fits in the DC cable hierarchy. Thanks

I have had the pleasure of trying a lot of cables over the last 20 years, some extremely expensive 20-30 K cables. Still, I have to say that QSA Lanedri Ultimatum cables exist in a universe of their own. They are different from any other cable I have heard of in one way. More on realism. For me, it is the only cable that really recreates the magic of live music in my listening room.

Considering the level of audio that @takacs75 is at, this is the highest praise indeed. Wow.

During the initial launch of the Gamma DC cable, we introduced an exclusive limited edition of 50 units at a special introductory price. This offer was designed to give early a glimpse into the effects of this DC cable.
I thought that it was a brilliant move to offer the DC extension cable as it simplified things for you as you need not have to worry about custom terminations. But I understand of course the benefits from offering custom connections.

I’m still hoping you one day offer a headphone extension cable. Given the huge number of connectors in use, being able to support them all would be too much for a small business. I believe Wireworld exited that market for that very reason, which was a bummer as their headphone cables were a good value. The downside though with any custom headphone cable is that changing either the headphone or the DAC has a good chance of requiring a cable re-termination. An extension cable would stand a better chance of surviving that, I think.

Absent a QSA-L headphone extension cable, it would be cool to see the equivalent of a QSA jitter plug for headphones.

Reactions: QSA-LANEDRI
I see from your site the DC Gamma Revelation on offer now. Does the original DC extension cable processed at the GI level exceed this current GR in performance despite its inferior wire design?

I'm trying to see how the extension cable fits in the DC cable hierarchy. Thanks
The Gamma DC cable from our introductory special edition is part of the Infinity Line, which outperforms the Revelation Line in terms of both vertical and horizontal sound impact. This means the Infinity Line enhances a broader range of sound characteristics with a more profound effect.

For those considering an upgrade of the introductory Gamma DC cable toward the official version, it needs to be within the Infinity Line.

I thought that it was a brilliant move to offer the DC extension cable as it simplified things for you as you need not have to worry about custom terminations. But I understand of course the benefits from offering custom connections.

I’m still hoping you one day offer a headphone extension cable. Given the huge number of connectors in use, being able to support them all would be too much for a small business. I believe Wireworld exited that market for that very reason, which was a bummer as their headphone cables were a good value. The downside though with any custom headphone cable is that changing either the headphone or the DAC has a good chance of requiring a cable re-termination. An extension cable would stand a better chance of surviving that, I think.

Absent a QSA-L headphone extension cable, it would be cool to see the equivalent of a QSA jitter plug for headphones.

Second this.
And it so happens Anas is a headphones guy.

Reactions: kennyb123

The headphone extension cable is part of of our research and development within the Ultimatum Series. The prototype is nearing its final stage of development.

Second this.
And it so happens Anas is a headphones guy.
The physical immersion offered by a stereo setup is unparalleled, but the headphone experience possesses its own unique allure.

Incorporating headphones into our QSA Lanedri range is part of our journey.

Reactions: kennyb123
The barrels can be tailored to fit specific client requirements, including options like GX12, GX16 (2, 3, or 4), Jaeger, XLR, and Oyaide (2.1, 2.5). While the external appearance remains relatively unchanged, the internal wiring features a different, larger gauge. We'll be updating our website with photos ASAP.
Will there be a service for the inevitable need to change terminations on a DC Cable? A common issue with DC Cables due to component changes. I can imagine big issues with the QSA/L treatment process.

Will there be a service for the inevitable need to change terminations on a DC Cable? A common issue with DC Cables due to component changes. I can imagine big issues with the QSA/L treatment process.
A new DC cable will be necessary for different connectors. While we designed the DC Extension cable to address the challenge posed by the variety of connectors on the market, our custom DC cable with dedicated connectors significantly outperforms the DC extension model.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing