Revelation audio Labs Umbilical Cables for Pass labs Xs pre and Xs powers

TKoral

Oct 2, 2017
Revelation audio labs Passage' CryoSilver Reference umbilical power cable set forPass Labs Xs 150 power amplifiers and Pass Labs Xs preamplifier.
I've only used one month...

1.500 usd

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59

TKoral

Oct 2, 2017
A pair of cables have been sold , still a pair for sale...

Sammy T

Aug 30, 2012
What did you replace them with? Did you prefer them over the stock cable?

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I have an umbilical from Revelation Audio Labs from my Pass XP25. I just upgraded to the XP27, so that umbilical no longer fits. A friend is auditioning it in his system now. As it did in my system, this cable is making a difference in his system. I highly recommend these cords.

BTW, I like your selection of gear: Magico/Pass/Transparent. It's a great sounding combination.

squasher

Apr 7, 2016
I am the person that bought a pair of these cables from Tarik and am using them to replace the stock cables that came with my XS preamp.

I don't have many listening hours with them yet but I am happy to report that they've made a positive difference for me so far.

p.s. Tarik is a great person to deal with. Mine were shipped quickly and inexpensively.

TKoral

Oct 2, 2017
What did you replace them with? Did you prefer them over the stock cable?

With this cables the system becomes much more controlled...I am using magico M5 with pass labs and bass sound are much more tight...So it was overdone with this cables...

TKoral

Oct 2, 2017
I have an umbilical from Revelation Audio Labs from my Pass XP25. I just upgraded to the XP27, so that umbilical no longer fits. A friend is auditioning it in his system now. As it did in my system, this cable is making a difference in his system. I highly recommend these cords.

BTW, I like your selection of gear: Magico/Pass/Transparent. It's a great sounding combination.

Thank you again PeterA...

TKoral

Oct 2, 2017
I am the person that bought a pair of these cables from Tarik and am using them to replace the stock cables that came with my XS preamp.

I don't have many listening hours with them yet but I am happy to report that they've made a positive difference for me so far.

p.s. Tarik is a great person to deal with. Mine were shipped quickly and inexpensively.

Thank you for your cooperation and nice words squasher....

JimmyS

Sep 1, 2013
Chicago, IL
Once I’m back in the US, I may be interested. My local shop just took in a XS Pre and I may be upgrading. Based on my XP20 experience with these cables, I suspect I’ll want one for the XS.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing