RMAF 2021

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have just confirmed our room for RMAF 2021 at the Gaylord Hotel in October. We will be in Homestead 3 as we were in the past year and know have previous knowledge of what to expect I think we will be able to create something truly memorable. Bending Wave will be showing Göbel speakers , maybe two different pairs, and I will announce our room partners and the gear in the near future. I am ready to gather and celebrate music again and hope to see many of you there. Stay safe

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
If RMAF takes place , which at todays posting it is, We will be displaying the Divin Marquis speakers. Gobel Lacorde Speaker, interconnects and power cables, Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC and Server with the optical connection and we will be using CH precision Preamp and Power amplifier.

Bending Wave will have great show incentives for the purchase of any and all Göbel Speakers and cables. I mean serious incentives to thank anyone that comes and participates.
Thanks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing