Sean Casey Shows New Zu Audio Druid Mk. VI in California

213Cobra

Aug 27, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
I was the host of the event Ron attended. I'll answer this and post thorough comments on the speaker in the context of comments I see in this thread. Give me a day or two. -Phil

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hey, welcome Phil
Marc here, the chap who clogs up yr Inbox LOL
I've spent 5 long years here extolling the virtues of Zu, to minimal fanfare
Please share the load

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Word on the (fairly invisible) grapevine is that designer Sean has some new ideas on cabinet design/materials, aimed at less cabinet talk/less dissipation of energy. He's championed high efficiency drivers, 101dB/1m, somewhat negated by cabinet "inefficiency". He believes he now has way better energy management/transmission, so making the very best of the high efficiency full range driver advantage.
Here's hoping this comes to fruition for the soon to be released Definitions VI flagship.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing