Swiss Physics arrived,old top Suisse amp

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
The official technician in Italy of Swiss Physics checked some and told are perfect.
There also all capacitors,modules,cards in big quantity

Reactions: CKKeung

iggyfi

Apr 24, 2020
Hi gian60, I am looking for a Swiss Physics 6A transformer module - do you know how to contact the technician in Italy?

Thanks and best wishes
Ilya

Adry

Jan 2, 2018
Hi gian60, I am looking for a Swiss Physics 6A transformer module - do you know how to contact the technician in Italy?

Thanks and best wishes
Ilya
Hi Ilya,

If you have no luck with Gian60 ,i can ask

Regards
Adry

iggyfi

Apr 24, 2020
Does anyone have access to a replacement 6A transformer module - new or used?
Thanks
Ilya

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao
Sorry I can write only now
I know one that sold me and can have some
Module to sell
I will send you his
Mobile number and you can send by WhatsApp your request

SK Tam

May 22, 2021
Hello gian60,
My Swiss Physics 6A wooden case and fans are broken. Is it possible to buy one set through you?
Hope you and your family are in good health.
SK

GERARD VENDEE

Sep 16, 2021
VENDEE - FRANCE -
Hello Gian 60,
I'm new on this Forum. One of my good friend is using a SP 6A.
He is looking for modules MDM 8801. Can you tell me where is possible to buy them?
Thanks
Gérard

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao,

I am sorry but are around one year and half that pre,amp and modules are not avaiable and absolutly i dont know where to find
I am sorry

Tubefreak

Mar 26, 2023
near Berne
Hello Gian 60,
I'm new on this Forum. One of my good friend is using a SP 6A.
He is looking for modules MDM 8801. Can you tell me where is possible to buy them?
Thanks
Gérard
Hi Gian, Gerard and all others involved. Did not know this forum, saw this thread for the first time, so my reaction is quite late...
I am a Swiss high end gear tech, running a small high end shop in Berne, capital of Switzerland, the High End-Galerie. I live within 40 km of Estavayer, point of birth of most Swiss Physics pre- and mainamps ever produced. Three years ago I had the chance to aquire all the leftovers of the swiss physics production from a friend. Therefor I can supply all modules, built of the original parts and to the original specs, some of them without original module container. I built for myself a model 5 preamp as a test station, new main board, with modules on plug in sockets instead of being soldered in place. If you still are looking for some pieces, come back. By the way : module 8301 and 8801 are 100% identical, except for the type printed on...
Cheers Sigi

• Love
Reactions: Scott Naylor

mtemur

Mar 26, 2019
Replacing those problematic Philips capacitors was recommended by @CKKeung before and I can not emphasize how necessary it is. They will fail. I don’t know why but almost all Philips capacitors fail. I remember back in the day almost all Mark Levinson amps broken down because of Philips capacitors and they’re replaced by Nippon Chemi-Con caps.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing