System for 10K that will shame $30K systems all day long!

bibo01

Nov 26, 2013
The AAVIK C-300 is a new product unveiled at CES, and this isn't the product I'll be distributing. The DAC section was just designed by the same guy. It's not the same product. He designed the DAC/pre boards in the AAVIK U-300 as well. Whether or not it's an upgrade from the C-300 can be determined by the end listeners. Maxing out at DSD 128 would be unacceptable for me :)

I will share details about it when I'm ready. I'm just working on my website. There's nothing this unit can't have as it's modular and upgradable in every section. As technology advances, each component can be individually upgraded. Even more modular than the MSB select DAC 2, but similar concept. It's designed so the chassis will never have to be changed out.

Interesting!
I hope to read more about it soon.
I fear that it's not going to belong to this thread though. :p

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Interesting!
I hope to read more about it soon.
I fear that it's not going to belong to this thread though. :p

Give me a week or so.

No but a little brother in the works may qualify for the position :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing