TAD C600 Pre Amp thoughts....

Stef

Jan 10, 2021
Paris / France
Hi, I pouls like to try the feet from Stack audio. Someone know the screw size for TCR1 TX STAND
FYI I quit the Pilium for KONDO G700i and MELIUS and it's a wonderfull combo with only 32W!!!!
For CR1-TX, the stand thread size is M6 / I use the RevOpod Damping footer from Arya Audio which work well on my opinion.
Kondo will certainly give you beautiful timber and texture - I'm not sure about the control of the speakers... / Maybe keep your Pilium on the side for a while before pulling the trigger?

Reactions: Olivier59
Apr 9, 2023
Meanwhile I got the CR1TX. The CE1TX was fantastic, but the CR1TX is really an other step up. I used different spikes and put the speakers on Harmonix feet. That is some fantastic combination. Still trying out the speaker cables, but before I make any new moves, I will first replace the C2000 with the C700. So tickets are booked for Munich. If it is as good as the C600 it should be awesome. But knowing TAD, it has to be better. Very curious about the show. Already now, the system is so good, that every tweak you make is audible. Curious for the future. I even started to invest in Reel2Reel and collecting mastertapes of famous recordings. Getting as close to the music, to the original as anywhere possible.

Olivier59

Feb 22, 2023
The G700i it's a wonderfull Pre who can provide lot of gain to the Melius. No problem of power and control for me. of course is not like 2 mono 700 from Tad who surely are the most. But between the Pilium and the Kondo. For my own taste I prefer the Kondo 10 times more. But like always it's a matter of taste

kimurastanley

Mar 16, 2019
Singapore
Hi, I pouls like to try the feet from Stack audio. Someone know the screw size for TCR1 TX STAND
FYI I quit the Pilium for KONDO G700i and MELIUS and it's a wonderfull combo with only 32W!!!
The thread size for the stand is M6

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing