Techdas AF3P issue

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I feel your pain
One solution is to record the unpack9ng on your smartphone.

Reactions: JackD201 and BillK

BillK

Aug 25, 2015
Reading the OP's description it wasn't that they didn't include the transport screws, it sounded like handling was rough enough the units tore away from the transport screws:

Noticed that the transport bolts were yanked from the power supply / pump unit upon receipt.

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
I have received the replacement unit. All good. Now focused on listening to more music but need to keep my wandering eyes on a leash. Warning to my eyes : Do not look up AF1P !

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
(...) Warning to my eyes : Do not look up AF1P !

But I can assure you that if your ears listen to it, it will be hard to resist! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: joeling and shakti

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
and then wait for AF0p

In fact, the AirForce One was presented more than ten years ago and it was immediately considered with enthusiasm by reviewers and most of the audiophile community. It was great to know that around 2020 it was improved to the Premium version, affecting mostly easiness of use and long time reliability, and particularly that owners of the original version could get their units field upgraded. My unit was an original AirForce One and got all the new boxes and features from the current Premium, including cosmetic parts, making it equal to the current version. A great service from TechDas and their local distributor.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing