Techdas titanium screw

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yamamoto and TechDAS do use a different Titanium Alloy.
I am sure, both are finding arguments for using their company receipt .

The Torque depends on Cart and headshell. My Etsuro Gold does not like high torque, my AS Fideles likes high torque, same with headshells, Wood or carbon headshells mostly do not like high torque, most metal headshells need high torque.

Mostly I prefer different torque for the 2 screws, sometimes I even use different washers.

Dear Shakti,

Thank you very much for your quick response i will be experimenting and will post my findings also once done.

mtemur

Mar 26, 2019
Dear Shakti and other users can you tell me what the differences are between Techdas Titanium screws and Yamamoto Titanium screws more specific?
And which range are you seting the torque in (C)Nm?
Dear Amadeus,
I tried Techdas titanium screws in a couple of setups over standard ones. every time the sound became more fluid and tactile. strongly recommended if you don't have a very soft or lean sounding setup. I use 0.07Nm torque and no washers.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Dear Amadeus,
I tried Techdas titanium screws in a couple of setups over standard ones. every time the sound became more fluid and tactile. strongly recommended if you don't have a very soft or lean sounding setup. I use 0.07Nm torque and no washers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing