The Marvelous Mrs Maisel Season 4

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
My wife and I love this show and have waited patiently for Season 4 due to the Covid pandemic break in filming. It won awards for best comedic series as well as to Rachel Brosnahan....

Amazon Prime Video announced that Season 4 of “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” will premiere on Feb. 18with two new episodes dropping every Friday for four weeks, and also released the first teaser.

How it has lost to Fleabag over the past 2 years defies all logic. Wwe watched the first episode of Fleabag and never again...

Here are trailers for the upcoming season. This is a wonderful show IMHO. Season 1 will hook you

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
This is one series we have been impatiently awaiting its return. I first noticed Brosnahan in her role as Rachel Posner in House of Cards. The entire cast is great.

I agree with you on Fleabag. Two episodes was all I wanted to see.

Looks like February 18 is the date. That is about a month after Ozarks final season starts on January 21.

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I have really enjoyed every season of TMMM although I thought season 1 was the best so far. However, I thought Fleabag was great too. It is hard to compare the 2 series since they are completely different. Fleabag is bizarre and great. Maisel is charming and great.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
so 8 episodes of Mrs Maisell have been aired. WE have watched them all. This is a totally different feel to the series this year as episodes are now one hour long. The show IMO has now become somewhat of a comedic drama as the longer episodes allow for much more character development. The jokes are there but seem to be lacking the staccato pace of the half hour episodes

We watched 7 and 8 last night and they were funny. In fact there is a scene of Midge's mom on stage doing her daughter's act that was drop dead hilarious.

As for Fleabag I barely made it through the first episode. I hated it

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing