Tom Brady to retire from NFL after legendary career

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
We could argue this ad infitum. Winning two SB with two different teams (edited)is not pedestrian.
Whose fault was it when Brady lost 3 SB?

Last edited:

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
No one said Brady was perfect but no one will also say Peyton was a better QB or had a better career.

Eli was a better playoff QB than Peyton. Peyton had a much better career overall than Eli.

I don’t think Peyton won a Super playing for a team in the NFC.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Brady never said Brady was perfect. He frequently blamed his tools however.
I just said Peyton was better as did many sports analyst. :) :)
I was not sure either. He won SB with Colts and Broncos.

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Colts and Broncos are both AFC teams unless I am misunderstanding your previous comment.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

tinkerphile

Nov 27, 2021
I suppose by now you've seen Tom's dad is correcting/denying the retirement reports? I've only seen a small blurb, though.

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Peyton Manning pedestrian? 4 SB appearances and 2 wins with two different teams.Feared by defenses like Ray Lewis and the Ravens.
Brady loss twice to Rli Maning and the 9 and 7 wild card Giants. Who neat Atlanta and Seattle because thie coaches were stupid. Atlanta would still have won if the refs would called intentional grounding in the end zone.
Brady lived in the weak AFC EAST..
I could go on. No need to further tarnish his reputation
Manning also played in a weak division. Expansion Texans, Jags, etc.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Tom Brady makes it official, retires from NFL after 22 years​

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady officially announced his retirement on Tuesday, saying he will no longer make that "competitive commitment."

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Manning also played in a weak division. Expansion Texans, Jags, etc.
A lot stronger than the afc east.
Before we anoint sainthood to Brady his delayed retirement may have something to do with a$15 million signing bonus that just vested.
Well deserved of course.

Reactions: dan31

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing