USB Cables with isolated power leads-

Hi, I ordered a FireWire cable and a clock cable from brad of revelation audio, oct 17 I paid him , oct 18 he gave me a tracking number and told me that ill receive my cable in a week. 4 days past the tracking number is still not giving any info,
after 2 weeks still no cable, emailed him, he said maybe bec of the storm sandy, i said its a full week before the storm when he said he sent the cable and its indicated in the tracking number.. then he said he will check with the postal ofc, then he said upon checking with the postal ofc they found out it got left out in the post office bin and the package has some damage and said it affected my cable.. This is after 2weeks! now he said he is gonna make me a new cable and he needs 3 days. I emailed him and ask him or pleaded with him to tell me the real status of my cable and if cant send it, I said just give me a full refund so we won't be wasting each others time.. his reply was my cable is now in the cooker and will send it tomorrow, he won't give me his contact number.. Really don't know if he will send my cables, but he is replying my email.. I'm so confused, frustrated and helpless about this..hope he will send it this time.. You guys have any experience with him?
Need help..

It sounds suspicious

Hi, I ordered a FireWire cable and a clock cable from brad of revelation audio, oct 17 I paid him , oct 18 he gave me a tracking number and told me that ill receive my cable in a week. 4 days past the tracking number is still not giving any info,
after 2 weeks still no cable, emailed him, he said maybe bec of the storm sandy, i said its a full week before the storm when he said he sent the cable and its indicated in the tracking number.. then he said he will check with the postal ofc, then he said upon checking with the postal ofc they found out it got left out in the post office bin and the package has some damage and said it affected my cable.. This is after 2weeks! now he said he is gonna make me a new cable and he needs 3 days. I emailed him and ask him or pleaded with him to tell me the real status of my cable and if cant send it, I said just give me a full refund so we won't be wasting each others time.. his reply was my cable is now in the cooker and will send it tomorrow, he won't give me his contact number.. Really don't know if he will send my cables, but he is replying my email.. I'm so confused, frustrated and helpless about this..hope he will send it this time.. You guys have any experience with him?
Need help..

Sorry to hear about it. The owner was on this board all bent out of shape when I pointed out how many complaints were posted about him. He defended
him self to no end, well, it seems we have corroboration that he is a risky vendor. Many customers have noted the kind he plays the kind of games
you detail here. I guess if you don't get them soon, dispute the charge.

How did you pay?? Go back a few pages, and see my interaction with the owner..who was posting anonymously.
PayPal and directly tru his web site.. He was very accommodating at first and nice until I paid.... Then the tracking number that is not working...this is my 1st time to buy on line.. No one selling branded fire wire cable in our country..

Just an observation here. I had the top of the line Platinum WireWorld cable and ran it against my Audioquest Diamond and the Diamond won handily. I believe the Platinum had isolated power leads and the Diamond did not or at least had less isolation.

PayPal and directly tru his web site.. He was very accommodating at first and nice until I paid.... Then the tracking number that is not working...this is my 1st time to buy on line.. No one selling branded fire wire cable in our country..

I believe PayPal has a way to file a fraud charge, or some report of non delivery. Where do you live?

PayPal is located about 12 miles straight south of me. To dispute a claim you need to login and go the Resolution Center. There you can dispute an item you purchased by clicking "Dispute a Transaction." You can read How to Dispute a Transaction on their website.

Need help..

I ordered one from him a while back. I had my problems with getting him to build the cable right. He had to correct things a few times but eventually came through. He has some negative feedback from a while ago, but he did everything he said he would do in my case. Anyway, the number I have for him is:
386-315-9676

I hope this helps.

Hi Fred,

I just ordered a USB cable from Ferdie Ludo (fld) of Sounds and Images, Cebu. He's already in Manila prepping for the weekend's show but Kit is flying in tomorrow. If you catch fld today, Kit can bring you a cable along with mine.

I ordered one from him a while back. I had my problems with getting him to build the cable right. He had to correct things a few times but eventually came through. He has some negative feedback from a while ago, but he did everything he said he would do in my case. Anyway, the number I have for him is:
386-315-9676

I hope this helps.
Hi sir, thank you for the number, that's the one I have but it's not working anymore.. Glad to hear that you got your cables, lucky you.. Did you order FireWire cable? Hows the sound sir? Thank you..

Hi Fred,

I just ordered a USB cable from Ferdie Ludo (fld) of Sounds and Images, Cebu. He's already in Manila prepping for the weekend's show but Kit is flying in tomorrow. If you catch fld today, Kit can bring you a cable along with mine.

Hi sir jack, thank you, I ask Ferdinand ludo if wireworld makes FireWire cable, he said they don't, I need that for my verdi la scala to delius..my choices for fire wire are crystal cable, furatech, audioquest and siltech..I read about revelations audio FireWire cable is one of the best for dcs stack and its also being sold at hi end cables.uk..perfect for dcs systems..
Thank you sir
See you t the hi fi show..
Regards
Freddie

Do you need FW 400, 800 or 400 to 800? I'll try and keep an eye out for prospects for you if your problem with Revelations Audio doesn't get resolved. See you Saturday bro, easy on the bench press! :D

Do you need FW 400, 800 or 400 to 800? I'll try and keep an eye out for prospects for you if your problem with Revelations Audio doesn't get resolved. See you Saturday bro, easy on the bench press! :D

Sir Jack it's 600 to 600, hey thanks a lot sir..
nah that's where I pour out my frustrations with brad of revelation audio..haha. I do really hope he will send me my cables..
See you Sunday.. Nice DAC you got there sir Jack.Congrats!

Hi sir, thank you for the number, that's the one I have but it's not working anymore.. Glad to hear that you got your cables, lucky you.. Did you order FireWire cable? Hows the sound sir? Thank you..

It was a USB cable without the pins for the power leg. I used to use it with an AQVOX linear PSU. I have a much better server now, so it's not necessary to go that route. I don't use it anymore.

Finally after some emails and 1 month of waiting my FireWire cable and clock cable from brad of revelation audio arrived yesterday..cables are well made, good quality and looks awesome..maybe brad just takes a lot of time to make them..ill hook it up and let it settle down..

Finally after some emails and 1 month of waiting my FireWire cable and clock cable from brad of revelation audio arrived yesterday..cables are well made, good quality and looks awesome..maybe brad just takes a lot of time to make them..ill hook it up and let it settle down..

Good news. For the record, I have heard nothing but good things about his cables. It is the puzzling lack of communication and slow delivery time that
had people complaining. But all is well that ends well.:D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing