WADAX Price increases coming 3/1/2023

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
If anyone is on the fence about a Wadax purchase be aware that there will be a price increase coming 3/1/2023.
Prices are going up approx 6 percent

Reactions: Scott Naylor

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
IF YOU HAVE TGO ASK...
6%is a pretty cheap tip.

gadawg58

Apr 7, 2018
Not enough margin on a DAC that’s the price of a Lamborghini.
Well to be fair to get to Lamborghini territory you have to add the streamer, extra power supply and probably their transport. All the fun aside I am going to audition the Atlantis DAC and Transport later this year which is only 911 territory! :cool:

George

caesar

May 30, 2010
Well to be fair to get to Lamborghini territory you have to add the streamer, extra power supply and probably their transport. All the fun aside I am going to audition the Atlantis DAC and Transport later this year which is only 911 territory! :cool:

George

Kidding aside, if the Wadax makes you feel the music more intensely is all that matters

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Haha, I mean where does one go beyond the Wadax Ref for one to be selling up already?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
My bet is on financing a costly divorce.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Lol may be its a forced sell.
She said :
Look its either me who is going or its that new thing u bought.
I dont see you anymore you stay in the listening room all night these days

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wil

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
6% increase. Why bother? That will not even cover the printing cost of a new price list. Go big or stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: gadawg58 and Al M.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Sonics aside, I am sure the Wadax buyers waited until the price increase to purchase their (for extra bragging rights) :) :p

But really, I've heard the story, true or not, that a certain component didn't sell on the Asian market. When they doubled the price it did!

Reactions: Gregadd

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing