We Were the Lucky Ones | Official Trailer | Hulu

steve williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
For me, this miniseries was hands down the best thing I have watched on TV all year. This series will have you glued to your seat. This series is truly a must see. Based on a true story. I found myself unable to move as watching it my heart was pounding and I felt that it was going to explode with this series, Eight episodes each just under an hour.

Based on Georgia Hunter’s New York Times bestselling novel, the television adaptation of “We Were the Lucky Ones” is a limited series inspired by the incredible true story of one Jewish family separated at the start of WWII. The series follows them across continents as they do everything in their power to survive, and to reunite. “We Were the Lucky Ones” demonstrates how in the face of the twentieth century’s darkest moment, the human spirit can endure and even thrive. The series is a tribute to the triumph of hope and love against all odds.

100%

Reactions: Scott Naylor
Steve this is just another example where our tastes in movies/series are nicely aligned. It is hard to fathom how fortunate this family was in the end. Almost hard to believe this was based on a real family.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing