Welcome Back my friends to the show that never ends......

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are back with our own Forum once again. Bending Wave has added some products to our mix since COVID put some dents in our plans. We will be displaying products from CH Precision, Wadax ( reference level) , Dan D'Agostino, Parasound JC+ products, Nordost, Borresen Z series, and a few surprises we are still working on that we will announce in the near future.
We of course are showing the incredible Divin Marquis, Noblesse and the Bending Wave driver Aeon series speakers all with Oliver's terrific cables. We will keep you all informed on any new products or news from Germany as well as our other companies. Join us please ,
Stay safe listen more,
Elliot

Reactions: Corsican and Esotar

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Awesome~!!!

I'm Goebel High End Korean dealer.

Now, all Korean audiophiles focus on Goebel High End Divin series.

My Divin Noblesse is giving me many satisfactions.

Really fantastic speakers~!!

I'll post many Korean news of Goebel High End.

In addition, congratulations for importing WADAX and Art Novion~!!

Reactions: Elliot G.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Goebel High End Divin Noblesse with 24K Gold

&

Art Novion Avalon W / Lagos W, F / Siena W

EST00227.JPG

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Best of Luck with the Divin's they are incredible speakers. How does it sound in that what looks like a rather small space?
We are almost finished with our additional space and will spread out the speakers in different areas with a variety of different electronics to let people have some additional listening variety and experiences. Pictures will come when its ready. I plan however to set my Noblesse with the L10/M10 and the Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC and Server. This will take a few months to arrange as it takes time for all of this gear to arrive however that is the plan. We will move the Marquis and Aeon to the new areas.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Best of Luck with the Divin's they are incredible speakers. How does it sound in that what looks like a rather small space?
We are almost finished with our additional space and will spread out the speakers in different areas with a variety of different electronics to let people have some additional listening variety and experiences. Pictures will come when its ready. I plan however to set my Noblesse with the L10/M10 and the Wadax Atlantis Reference DAC and Server. This will take a few months to arrange as it takes time for all of this gear to arrive however that is the plan. We will move the Marquis and Aeon to the new areas.

As you know, my space is very small.

Divin Marquis in very large space of my customer (7m X 12m)

Divin Noblesse in terrible space of my home (4.8m X 5.3m)

Many Korean audiophiles visited two system rooms.

Fortunately, all visitors said although Divin Noblesse system space is terrible,

Divin Noblesse sound quality is much more than Divin Marquis in perfect space.

I want to make Divin Noblesse videos and post them in this forum.

But my videos may make WBF members think Divin Noblesse sound quality is not better

than their anticipation.

So I didn't make videos.

When you make perfect Divin Noblesse and Atlantis Reference DAC system, please make

videos and post them in WBF.

If you do that, I'll also post my videos.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Ill be happy to post pictures but I am not a fan of posting videos of sound

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Ill be happy to post pictures but I am not a fan of posting videos of sound

From 20th of March, I'll start [Divin Marquis Experience Service] for future Goebel High End customers.

The applicants will take a pictures and make videos.

I'll post videos in Goebel High End forum. Count on me~!!

But I hope you make one video about WADAX Atlantis Reference DAC and Divin Noblesse.

WADAX Atlantis Reference DAC is very very expensive, so no Korean sellers import WADAX.

I'm interested with Atlantis Reference DAC and Divin Noblesse combination.

If you have enough time to make video, please post it.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Göbel Aeon Fine in Ferrari red finish meets the EVP-4 .
2021-02-23 12.11.54.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are almost finished with the new display areas at Bending Wave and are awaiting some new gear we have coming in the next few weeks and months. In the meantime we are selling some demo pieces that need to fond a new home. If you are interested please call or contact me privately to inquire and or discuss.
I have coming in the future New CH 10 series, Wadax Reference DAC and Server, D'Agostino electronics, Esoteric new gear and Borrensen Speakers. If you were thinking of some new gear its time to act :)

Reactions: Esotar

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I had an old Industry friend stop by today. He had not been here since our grand opening over 2 years ago. Last time he was here the Divin series had not been made or introduced so he had not heard any of them. He got the chance to listen to my Marquis system set up and sat in the chair for the better part of 90 minutes without saying anything other than WOW i get it after the first two or three minutes. I played for him a wide selection of music from small acoustic voices and guitars to Classical and everything in between. He never said anything, didn't ask who the group was just sat there in the dark with a smile. When we were done he just looked at me and said thank you for showing me what's possible today.
That system is really special.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Custom Color Divin Marquis going to their new home in Texas this coming week. T
2021-04-28 14.12.53.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-04-21 08.25.48.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-05-04 14.03.14.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-05-04 14.03.52.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-05-04 14.03.16.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing