Westminster Labs REI Amp Eval

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Zappadaddy, I am very interested to hear your results of the test with Rei. I have a colleague in Los Angeles who recently received Clarisys speakers and will be running our own tests once his room is ready. We will try both a single pair of Rei, as well as a bridged pair which should be something special.

kkfan

Jan 3, 2016
Zappadaddy, I am very interested to hear your results of the test with Rei. I have a colleague in Los Angeles who recently received Clarisys speakers and will be running our own tests once his room is ready. We will try both a single pair of Rei, as well as a bridged pair which should be something special.

Would love to hear your thoughts on pairing Clarisys with Rei amps.

Reactions: Zappadaddy

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
When I return from Seattle we will do this test, right now the best results are with Challenge SE-833 monoblocks

Reactions: kkfan and fbs

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing