Wilson & ARC for me...

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Redland, Oregon
www.purewatersystems.com
After listening for a bit, bundled up and moved to the porch to have some coffee and pet the cat. He seemed please, the big drool monster that he is!

A57087B0-7AE1-4B12-8342-5FCF8ECA0767.jpeg

HughP3

VIP/Donor
Apr 25, 2019
I still find it amazing how a little smartphone microphone can pick up and record enough info that we can get a glimpse into the magic of many systems through a YouTube video! How is it that we spend hundreds of thousands?

Maybe you have it right Bob, get the right speakers, a simple source, and all the music you want via streaming and just sit back and enjoy. Having heard the Diesis, this horn/open-baffle approach does maybe change the game a little?

Hi Bob, not sure i agree. My iphone comes no where near what i just heard. But then again i dont use headphones, maybe that is key...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing