A new drive mechanism for the CH Precision D1 SACD player!!!

hifidelitea

Sep 27, 2021
Singapore
CH Precision has announced D1.5 CD/SACD player
1634051297216.png

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Unfortunately no remote control or I'd be interested in this.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
that's the remote sitting on top of it????
That's what I thought at first too. I think it's just the regular remote (volume & input).

The specifications on the webpage says:

User control
Dual concentric rotary knob with push function (control knob) and CH Control Android app

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
That's what I thought at first too. I think it's just the regular remote (volume & input).

The specifications on the webpage says:

User control
Dual concentric rotary knob with push function (control knob) and CH Control Android app
Its a CD player and I am sure it comes with a remote. All of their stuff does other than the amplifiers. That is a RC sitting on top. The Drive can be just a drive or a full function CD/Sacd Player with built in DAC. Its supposed to be killer! I looked at the webpage and it comes with the player the RC is sitting right on top there is no way they can sell it without a RC. I called to triple check and it does come with the Remote pictured

Last edited:
Reactions: ashandger

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Its a CD player and I am sure it comes with a remote. All of their stuff does other than the amplifiers. That is a RC sitting on top. The Drive can be just a drive or a full function CD/Sacd Player with built in DAC. Its supposed to be killer! I looked at the webpage and it comes with the player the RC is sitting right on top there is no way they can sell it without a RC. I called to triple check and it does come with the Remote pictured
Well that is good news! The remote pictured looks like the typical preamp remote, which I assume they re-purposed. 4 buttons so I guess that's skip forward, skip backwards, play/pause, and stop.

Didja tell 'em to update their webpage? :)

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
Well that is good news! The remote pictured looks like the typical preamp remote, which I assume they re-purposed. 4 buttons so I guess that's skip forward, skip backwards, play/pause, and stop.

Didja tell 'em to update their webpage? :)
The D1.5 comes with it's own remote to control the transport. Our webpage has been updated and includes the D1.5. Have a look here:

Reactions: MadFloyd

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Reactions: MadFloyd

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing