His reply :
Cybershaft Opt21 > C1.1
SYNCHRO high Z

C1.1 > D1.5
SYNCHRO High Z

C1.1 is still the master for D1.5
Cybershaft is the master for C1.1
C1.1 + Opt21 serves as a master for D1.5

Both SYNCHRO 75 Ohm or High Z were using external clock as well.

HighZ Should be the suggested setting from CH.
Thank you CK,
When connecting with CH T1, the setting based on the manual is SYN 75 Ohm. It's good to know HighZ would sound great as well, and I will certainly experiment with both settings.

micro13

Jun 15, 2020
Does anybody already had the chance to make a direct comparison between D1 and D1.5 as transports?
It's quite obvious that the D1.5 as a complete player is surely better than the old D1. But if you use it just as a transport it's probably more subtle. Would it be worth to get a new D1.5 instead of a more affordable used D1 (if available of course)?

With the new upgraded power supply in the D1.5 it would also be interesting if the addition of a X1 with the older power supply design still makes sense?

Sunny

My very own D 1.5 has shipped ! Yaah ! This transport is just amazing. Building my personal home Lab system. I just need a world class source to be always perfect. This fits the bill nicely. I am using a L1 and M 1.1. I will order a new C1 this summer. I also received a P1 and X1 so now I will decide on a turntable.

Reactions: Namaste and CKKeung

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing