A new Youtube channel starts next week

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Premiering soon our next interview with Alan Eichenbaum of Scaena Loudspeakers.
The Axpona show delayed our schedule but it should be up soon.
Thanks

Reactions: howiebrou

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am told it will go live tomorrow Friday 5/6

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
ITDS-E6-Alan Eichenbaum-social media.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are doing two more episodes this week and they will be available over the next two weeks. I will be in Europe and will try my best to coordinate with Veronica to get a few done on the other side of the pond if possible. BTW we have some great commitments that will take place after Munich and threw the summer. Thank you for subscribing and giving us a look.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am pleased to announce the next two episodes will be with Miguel Alvarez from Tripoint and Stirling Trayle from Systems optimized.
We really enjoyed these two episodes and I think there is a lot to learn and enjoy from both of these really interesting people.
Watch for the debuts this and next week

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Gregm

Mar 14, 2019
France
Another subscription!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
part two of the interview

ptman

Dec 23, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Stirling Trayle interview was very interesting. I've read about him over the years, and it was good to hear a live interview. A great holistic approach.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Stirling Trayle interview was very interesting. I've read about him over the years, and it was good to hear a live interview. A great holistic approach.
thank you . We will have a lot more interesting interviews upcoming. I just returned from Germany and Veronica is on holiday but we will have some new ones next week. Stay tuned it will get better :)

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

sorry for the dealy but both Veronica and I were traveling and so we just wanted to bring everyone up to date. We will have more designers coming in the next few weeks and months

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
with vacations and shows over for a few weeks we will have three new episodes ( i hope if everyone shows up) filmed this week and they should start to arrive on the channel by the weeks end or next week. Stay tuned for a few folks I am sure you will want to get to know.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Coming shortly Mr. Josh Clark from Rockport Technologies. This should be available in the next few days

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Also in the works premiering shortly ( next week I hope) Trent Suggs Owner of Audio Research and Alan Taffel - reviewer from TAS.
These were all a lot of fun and very interesting
Please subscribe and join us

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Check out the latest episode, complete with technical issues, with Josh Clark from Rockport

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Interesting talk .
Seems like they have a good owner/ partnership going on .
I had to giggle when Josh mentioned " Natural sound " twice.
After having read all the Natural sound controversy in the other thread

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Interesting talk .
Seems like they have a good owner/ partnership going on .
I had to giggle when Josh mentioned " Natural sound " twice.
After having read all the Natural sound controversy in the other thread
thank you and if you havent please subscribe ( everyone please)it helps the channel grow and it cost nothing. Watch for two new videos coming shortly with Trent Suggs from Audio Research and Alan Taffel reviewerfrom TAS.

Last edited:
Reactions: andromedaaudio

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
thank you and if you havent please subscribe ( everyone please)it helps the channel grow and it cost nothing. Watch for two new videos coming shortly with Trent Suggs from Audio Research and Alan Taffel reviewerfrom TAS.
Elliot , thank you for these discussions, well done and imformative. Just subscribed

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing