Affordable High End Long Interconnect

Uwiik

Mar 2, 2021
I need 10 m long RCA interconnect to move my TT closer to where I am sitting. Normally I would just get Siltech Crown/Double Crown/Triple Crown but 10 m of Siltech is just out of my range to even consider. What other cable would you guys recommend? It’s going to connect my Phono to my Preamp. I have Kuro, Kondo LS41, Acrolink and Goebel on my short list, Kuro piqued my interest the most but I have no idea how to buy the Kuro cable. Any other solid but still affordable recommendations?? Thanks

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
I need 10 m long RCA interconnect to move my TT closer to where I am sitting. Normally I would just get Siltech Crown/Double Crown/Triple Crown but 10 m of Siltech is just out of my range to even consider. What other cable would you guys recommend? It’s going to connect my Phono to my Preamp. I have Kuro, Kondo LS41, Acrolink and Goebel on my short list, Kuro piqued my interest the most but I have no idea how to buy the Kuro cable. Any other solid but still affordable recommendations?? Thanks
Check out iconoclast cables

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Roland Black series , it will set you back around 20 euros depending on length , its sold in music instrument and recording equipment stores.
Iow used by the people who make the music you listen to .

1636717240002.jpeg

Reactions: twitch

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
I have a question what kind of phonopre you have, 10m will be difficult. The Phonopre must be able to deliver power and have low resistance

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
I know only one tube phono that drive easy 50 feet cables, Innovative audio use the same like the big Lamm linepre as output stage two 6h30 tubes parallel per chanel.
8236485909_2_g.jpg

Uwiik

Mar 2, 2021
I have a question what kind of phonopre you have, 10m will be difficult. The Phonopre must be able to deliver power and have low resistance
Right now I have Jadis JPS3 and will be replacing with either EMT or HSE, most likely it will be HSE.

Uwiik

Mar 2, 2021
I have listened to the HSE phono with 10 m long Luna cable to the preamp and it was as good as it gets, I think in the case of HSE long cable is fine.

Reactions: DasguteOhr

Uwiik

Mar 2, 2021
Kuro (how to buy?), Skogrand and FTA those are the strong contenders right now, seems like very high end to begin with but price doesn’t double as rapidly as the length increase. Advice?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing