Albedo Silver Cable Demo

Hi everyone. Just wondering the albedo compared to siltech crown level?? Thanks!
Interested question, but seems unlikely to be answered:
If one has Siltech Crown, they’re likely not going to compare to the relatively much less expensive cable.
If one has Albedo, spending the additional money for Siltech likely out of budget

Thanks for the response!
Well since posting got some albedo metamorphosis signature interconnects and they KILLED my empress crown. Now time to replace my emperor crown with the metamorphosis signature speaker cables.

Reactions: KPC
Thanks for the response!
Well since posting got some albedo metamorphosis signature interconnects and they KILLED my empress crown. Now time to replace my emperor crown with the metamorphosis signature speaker cables.
Thanks for YOUR response. I have Siltech Legend IC so upgrade likely albedo metamorphosis IC. Already targeting albedo metamorphosis as end game SC.

Reactions: Tico23
Well since posting got some albedo metamorphosis signature interconnects and they KILLED my empress crown.
I find an expression of death to be a bit vague in this context. :)

In what sonic ways did you prefer the Albedo cables?

Honestly it’s very hard for me to articulate. It’s more of an experience. As if the room gets transformed to the studio in a sense. There appears to be absolutely no boundaries. As lifelike as I have ever heard. If I were to pick one word: Etherel. The siltech crown level is amazing in its clarity and transparency and speed but the true analog sounding these cables have made is just incredible. Makes sense to me now what has been said in the past on albedo…once you hear albedo you cannot unhear them.

In my system anyway, siltech is over detailed and over analytical. I’d say the albedo have the same degree of detail but equally as musical.

Sorry…tried my best. :)

Honestly it’s very hard for me to articulate. It’s more of an experience. As if the room gets transformed to the studio in a sense. There appears to be absolutely no boundaries. As lifelike as I have ever heard. If I were to pick one word: Etherel. The siltech crown level is amazing in its clarity and transparency and speed but the true analog sounding these cables have made is just incredible. Makes sense to me now what has been said in the past on albedo…once you hear albedo you cannot unhear them.

In my system anyway, siltech is over detailed and over analytical. I’d say the albedo have the same degree of detail but equally as musical.

Sorry…tried my best. :)
Thank you!

My pleasure! And the scary thing is this is the impression right off the bat. I will try to give more of my impressions as they fully burn in and settle into the system. Scary as I thought Siltech was it for me…oh this hobby…

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu