Allnic and All Things Analog - A November Celebration for Eastern Canada!

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016
For those who live in the Toronto region or a reasonable driving distance to Freelton, Ontario, Canada, this upcoming weekend is Corby’s Audio new showroom opening!

Some may ask why I’m promoting a competitor. Don Corby is anything but a competitor; he is, in many ways, my mentor, very approachable and an excellent resource for information and equipment. He has assisted me in my audio journey for years and remains my go-to for insight and gear. I consider him a consultant when it comes to analog audio. He does ship internationally.

Corby’s carries more than the entire Allnic line. They feature Allnic, Accuphase, EAR, Clearaudio, Kuzma, Harbeth, Synergistic Research and Acoustic Signature. Don has sourced rare items or referred me to other dealers when appropriate. He is very knowledgeable and prioritizes best solutions over sales.

This opening celebrates a well thought out expansion featuring several audio rooms and system setups and is a stellar opportunity to hear all the quality products Don carries. With COVID-19 and social restrictions, this opening offers more freedom than an audio show. In some ways it is a mini-show,featuring Frank Fazzalari from Coherent Audio presenting his custom 18" horn speaker builds. Rene Evans, owner of Saturn Audio, will be presenting the latest Saturn offerings, including the soon to be released integrated amp, the new phono stage, DAC and power conditioner. Also, this is a great opportunity to hear Allnic’s newly released, introductory priced, L-6500 line-stage preamplifier and the new Allnic T-2000 30th Anniversary integrated amplifier, featuring KT170 power tubes and the industry’s first 61-step constant impedance attenuator.

The dates and times are Saturday, November 6 from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, November 7 from 11am to 3pm. Because of covid protocols, the number of people visiting at one time needs to be limited. So, if you'd like to attend, please email Don at info@corbyframing.ca. Two-hour time slots will be scheduled,with a bit of overlap. He will coordinate that with you through e-mail or with a phone call. Like any Canadian, Don’s affability is infectious. He is looking forward to meeting some new faces!

USA Residents – for entry to Canada, there still is the requirement of COVID-19 vaccination and COVID testing with result within 72 hours of travel.

ketcham

Industry Expert
Feb 29, 2016

Kcin

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
Canada
View attachment 83108
Frank Fazzalari of Coherent Audio
905 518 1240
Speakerguy@sourcecable.net
Those exact speakers are now warming up at my local dealer friend Don Corby- I will hear them in the next week or so. Don is so low key and approachable.

Frank F is an old school carpenter audiophile and manufactures great high efficiency speakers here locally.. Interesting to be sure.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing