Amazing Documentary From Netflix

BobShermanEsq

Sep 28, 2015
Wow, I've never seen those videos before! And yet she's making pile of money with her doctrine impediment on American TV watchers...couch potatoes lovers of soap operas and sensationalism...in America for sure...it sells big time on TV.

Anyway, I said before that I cannot stand her, but in this case here she brought what I believe is a valuable argument, I bought.
She sees through criminals with razor blades lips. She talks openly her mind without extreme prejudice. She was a prosecutor, and I would love to have her on my side for all the injustice, for all the bandits, low lifers, all the crap I've seen in my life; she'll be my perfect attorney/judge/advocate. Don't need to like someone to appreciate their good side.
Yes, she is radical, but she lost in the past and she needs to catapult that unfairness in her own fair way. She is very very vocal, to the point of ex-crucifixion @ the most irritation extreme. She kills with her voice, just her tone only! ...But in America it is permissible when you are a TV host. In audio forums it is different. ;-)

Alright, Nancy Grace is not a charming princess, she is a killer TV host for the insane. :D
However, in the case of Steven Avery; I agree with her. I am smart enough to go above my own zone of emotional discomfort. Everyone has some good in them, except the baddest of the baddest...like those guys from that other continent and radicals with only violence on their mind...revenge by killing.
But Nancy is not like that. :b ...She's a real b!!ch, but still with brain in her. She doesn't fully realize the impact she has on America; she thinks they all love her...and they do.
...Except for the ones who know better.

She has still some good left in her, or she wouldn't be on TV. TV must be good for people or the TV producers would be poor, and Nancy too.

* Brendan made a statement, we even heard a discussion he had with his mom: Steven raped and killed Teresa, and Brendan was accessory to all this mess because he didn't know better. For me; that makes the most sense, and not because I worked with delinquent teenagers in the past and with severely handicapped people...mentally. I won't go into this personal life experience because I swore to not divulge what I've seen a long time ago. ...But you can read stories on the internet and watch documentaries, or visit the state of Wisconsin, and the Manitowoc County...go there for some vacation time and to get drunk and high. :D

Ok, I'm humorous but the reality is stranger than fiction, often. For now I mentioned what I finally came to believe, and Nancy was the biggest and final influence.
In the coming days, weeks, more is going to surface, and with it I'll be flying high like all others following this story with all the newer developments.
It is my belief that Steven and Brendan are guilty. And few weeks ago I thought they were innocent. That's how confusing this all affair is for the brain of all people watching, listening and reading.

We all know that O.J. killed Nicole and her friend Ron. And we also know that he is getting older and rotting in jail for something else. That's life...unfair; and then...works in mysterious ways.

We don't condemn, we can't; we don't have the power to send people in jail...the police do. We gave them that power.
Kathleen is going to unearth some truth...watch her carefully proceed...

Nancy Grace is despicable and should be in prison for life!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Eventually...Making a Murderer - Part 2 - New Series (Netflix).

? Latest: http://globalnews.ca/news/2480570/s...-pokes-holes-in-prosecutions-case-on-twitter/

I don't follow much anymore, except for that lady lawyer who said that she'll get him out...her ultimate mission. WoW, and I believe her.

I also read the other day that a new TV Series in the USA is about to start, on: O.J. Simpsons Trial ... with American actors. ...Nicole's family (sister & Dad) they don't need more pain and suffering, do they? Then why is America not more compassionate toward their citizens? We know why, but I had to ask anyway...it's a right question.

- I don't provide any link because it's OT. I simply mentioned it because it is reminiscent of Steven Avery's TV Series. ...You can goggle it.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
The latest from couple days ago: February 13, 2016

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/making-murderer-steven-avery-could-7357227

________

Now that the news have been made public about the new lawyer woman for Steven, Kathleen Zellner on Twitter, ...things are going to get more quiet as we're approaching the next phase.
By the way, I don't twit and I don't face. ...I keep an eye open on the world wide web (google) news including here in North America. ...And in this particular case of course.
Because the entire justice system is @ risk of losing all future credibility. There are laws that have been written and signed by a majority of high intellectual people from high justice status, including presidents and senates and congresses and groups of high superior court judges.

It's more than Steven Avery and his surrounding family and neighborhood and County...it's the entire country because it's our responsibility as we all live in this country...North America...the Americas...the American continent...Alaska, Canada, North America, United States of America, Central America, South America...Hawaii...Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
Them children from anywhere/everywhere (from Antarctica to Greenland and between) never ask for any bull...all they want from their very first day on this planet is peace, and play like children do, with fun and smiles.

So, are we adults respecting and providing the necessary tools to our kids? Are we respecting the laws created by our own very selves? Are we dealing with zest and intelligence?
Who's fault is it...the babies, the elders, the youngsters, the children, the leaders, the middle-class, the high society, the inequality between the powers and the poverty, the systems, the court system, the justice system, the values of money/power and authorities, the education, the society, the democracy, the dictatorship, the natural human despair?

I want to see the light, clear with my two eyes. Right now I live in a world with one blind eye and the other one is falling apart...

* I'll keep you informed anyway...of the latest news on this case.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Quite a drastic change of events.

"Friday's ruling came after Dassey's appeal was rejected by state courts. The judge said that Dassey's confession to police in 2006 was "so clearly involuntary" that a state appeals court ruling to the contrary was an unreasonable application of established federal law.

"The court does not reach this conclusion lightly," Duffin wrote.

The investigators did not have any ill motive, the judge wrote, but rather "an intentional and concerted effort to trick Dassey into confessing."

The error was not harmless because Dassey's confession was the entirety of the case against him, the judge said.

Attorneys for Dassey did not immediately return messages seeking comment. A brother who has acted as a Halbach family spokesman did not immediately respond to phone messages and an email.

Kathleen Zellner, an attorney for Avery, said in a statement that Avery was thrilled for his nephew. Avery is pursuing his own appeal.

"We know when an unbiased court reviews all of the new evidence we have, Steven will have his conviction overturned as well," Zellner said.

Joe Friedberg, a defence attorney in Minnesota who was not involved in the case but is familiar with it and participated in a forum on it with Avery's first defence attorney, said he doesn't believe the decision will have any bearing on Avery's case.

"The kid's confession was not entered into evidence against Avery, and I don't think it impacted Avery's trial at all," Friedberg said.

Netflix last month announced new episodes were in production to follow appeals by both Avery and Dassey."

______

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/brendan-dassey-murder-conviction-1.3719125

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Now they need to put the people involved in this travesty of justice in jail.

I totally agree, including the original judge, the entire police department, the prosecution team, Dassey's lawyer (the funny guy with thick glasses), the investigation team, the city officials (in big big fear of that $36 million lawsuit, which would have ruined their County).
____

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/making-murderers-brendan-dassey-set-8620933
_______

Thx Steve for that update.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I doubt it; they don't have a case...never did, no more dirty tactics, and most importantly no proof, no evidence whatsoever.
Brendan should not have been sent in jail, ever. To try that again would be a waste of US tax citizen dollars.
Next to be freed, Steven.

What I am most afraid of is that all the bad apples in this case will never spend a day in jail.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Next #FreeAdnan.

I met Rabia Chaudry this week!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Next #FreeAdnan.

I met Rabia Chaudry this week!

I wasn't aware of this case; I just started reading about it...I need to read much much more. Then perhaps I can start (or you can) a new thread.
Justice is important in our society, and without money to pay for a lawyer justice is often not served...I know that for a fact...from personal experience.
Anyway, you made me search and it has my attention now.

If you have an interest in that case (obviously you do), with info and links, would you mind giving an attempt in starting a brand new thread? Perhaps it will get other's attention, like I, and also the people who already are familiar with the case. WBF is about all things to expand our knowledge, including music and films and electronic devices...electrical/mechanical loudspeakers...all that sort of jazz.

I like your sig.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I totally missed it...sorry.

Right now I'm really into Rio summer Olympics, but I shall visit the case after the closing ceremonies and the final overall reflections of the games.
But right now we're right in the middle of it...with the upcoming best of the best. ...Some. ...The running stuff, the jumping stuff, the javelin, discus, hurdles, etc.
Even music and movies are taking second stage right now. By the time I tried to watch a movie late @ night I'm just simply burned and fall asleep.
Watching the Olympics also require your full attention, and music playing will distract it...so it's on time suspension for the moment...@ least for me.

Thanks for the link.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Today's fresh news: Making a Murderer (Season 2) ? http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/making-murderer-major-updates.html/?a=viewall
______

And just three days ago: http://www.newsweek.com/steven-aver...and-accuses-cops-framing-him-bombshell-493873

The new motion's biggest bombshell is a Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department report that documents the seizure of the murder victim's car on November 3, 2005, two days before it was officially found. "That was a huge discovery because the car doesn’t appear on the Avery property until November 5," Zellner tells Newsweek. "It's a problem when some of [the investigators] are planting evidence and others are honestly doing their job and documenting their malfeasance.”

The motion describes Zellner's theory for how Avery was framed after Manitowoc County Sheriff's Deputy Andrew Colborn allegedly seized the car on November 3. "Ms. Halbach’s vehicle was moved from the Fred Radandt Sons, Inc. quarry to the Avery property using the conveyor road that led onto the Avery property from the quarry," the motion states. "Mr. Avery contends that the blood evidence was planted in Ms. Halbach’s car, by law enforcement, prior to the discovery of the vehicle on the Avery property on November 5, 2005."

_______

Without honest people like defense attorney, Kathleen Zellner (fighting for true justice); some innocent people would spend the rest of their life in jail for crimes that they did not commit.
In this particular case here; it is the police department of that County with some crooked high shots who are the ones that should be in jail for life.
Money will do that no problem...rot you deep down to your soul. With a $36 million lawsuit, no sweat; they'll do anything illegal and low life to get away with their own framing.
People like that usually go straight to hell. But while they are still on our planet we have to make sure that justice prevails, the innocents are protected, and the real guilty ones are put in jail accordingly to their bad deeds...in this case here, many who were involved should get very stiff jail sentences...like no less than forty years, each. But I doubt that it will happen in their living life here on Earth. It's a shame...an enormous shame.

Stuff like that doesn't make me proud to be living among bad rotten people like that; it infuriates me deep down. It's ripping me apart.
To me justice is the most important thing in life, right after music...and films...and audio/video stuff...and true love, true honest friendship, and all those true family life's values...all that sort of great jazz.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I love the best music in the world...some classical, some jazz, etc.
I love the best movies in the world...some from Hollywood, some foreign, some educational documentaries.
I love the best stocks (NASDAQ) in the world...cures for diseases, technologies for an improved and better world, etc.
I love the best cars in the world; Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Italian cars.
I love the best mansions in the best world settings; too many places to mention...
I love the best commodities in the world; gold, silver, platinum, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, etc.
I love the best looking people in the world; just too many I can't enumerate them all...

I love the best justice systems in the world...and the people who contribute the most to make sure of it...people like Kathleen Zellner.
________

This is getting very interesting:

• 10 key issues: http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...9/q-10-key-issues-steven-avery-case/89540604/
• 154-page motion: http://fox11online.com/news/local/lakeshore/a-closer-look-at-averys-attorneys-154-page-motion
• 4 new possible suspects: http://www.morningledger.com/making-murderer-update-steven-avery-names-4-new-suspects/1396885/
• Short video: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/def...bject-requests-extensive-dna-testing-41699490

'Making a Murderer Season 1 and Season 2' on Netflix might eventually get released on Blu-ray.
Hey for Blu-ray's fans ... but not in 4K ... I highly doubt it, and no Dolby Atmos.

Seriously though; this is big, this is one of Netflix most popular documentaries.
The ten episodes were so out-of-this-world, the characters defying any logic, human values, the court system and the police investigation just more sci-fi than Batman v Superman, and two innocent people are in jail for a crime they never committed.
This is reality, this is true injustice, this is the world we live in.

But now, we're going to find out everything that we knew already but that we couldn't prove, without real facts. This new lady attorney lawyer; she's going to move mountains here. This story ain't over yet, it's going to be huge...when all is done this will give a good view on the very bad acts from some very bad people.

There is no doubt in my mind that Steven Avery will also be freed...forever.
And the people who framed him are going to have a very rough time living in the future. They shouldn't be free in our society, but put in jail according to their own County laws, the laws that are in place in their State, the highest laws of the highest courts of the United States of America.

When you have the most important jobs in America...judges, lawyers, police...those people are accountable for the highest responsibilities and respect of justice towards all US citizens. If they fail, if they coerce, if they frame innocent people, if they omit important facts, if they lie, if they fabricate stories, if they tamper, if they provide fake evidence, if they think it's a joke to send innocent and handicapped people in jail for life...they'll have something else coming their way...and her name is Kathleen Zellner.
I would be worry, very worry to be in the skin of who tampered, fabricated, lied, framed the two men.

I love Blu-ray movies...huge fan. I'm also a huge fan of the justice system in America.
I love smart and informative/educational documentaries, and that is surely one of them.
It's not Mad Max: Fury Road in 3D with Dolby Atmos, it's reality...truly sick reality by truly pathetic people @ the highest posts of our society...judge, prosecutors, and police.
And I know that it goes even higher...but I'll wait for Season 2 to take care of them.

Hey, without justice, without the truth; is this world worth living in?
And there are many more other important questions related to this one...

We born, we live, we die. And during living the way we live affects everything else around us and beyond. Movies/documentaries are a powerful messenger; they do much more than just entertaining us, they educate us, they show us the good and the bad.
And with that powerful tool we discuss about what we saw, what we thought, how it goes, how it feels emotionally...thrills...tears...joys, scary stuff, and all that jazz.

Who is it that is making sure that our judges, our prosecutors, our police is fully honest and can be trusted with full integrity? ...People like Kathleen Zellner. But we need many many more people like her. That's the most missing kind of people in America. That's the type of job more people should apply for. ...Saving innocent lives, and real justice.

It's not easy, but no one ever said that this type of jobs was easy. It demands time, team work, deep resources...financial included, great dedication to find out all the truth and only the truth.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I love the best music in the world...some classical, some jazz, etc.
I love the best movies in the world...some from Hollywood, some foreign, some educational documentaries.
I love the best stocks (NASDAQ) in the world...cures for diseases, technologies for an improved and better world, etc.
I love the best cars in the world; Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Italian cars.
I love the best mansions in the best world settings; too many places to mention...
I love the best commodities in the world; gold, silver, platinum, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, etc.
I love the best looking people in the world; just too many I can't enumerate them all...

I love the best justice systems in the world...and the people who contribute the most to make sure of it...people like Kathleen Zellner.
________

This is getting very interesting:

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/ne...ey=&autologin=
http://fox11online.com/news/local/la...54-page-motion
http://www.morningledger.com/making-...pects/1396885/

'Making a Murderer Season 1 and Season 2' on Netflix might eventually get released on Blu-ray.
Hey for Blu-ray's fans ... but not in 4K ... I highly doubt it, and no Dolby Atmos.

Seriously though; this is big, this is one of Netflix most popular documentaries.
The ten episodes were so out-of-this-world, the characters defying any logic, human values, the court system and the police investigation just more sci-fi than Batman v Superman, and two innocent people are in jail for a crime they never committed.
This is reality, this is true injustice, this is the world we live in.

But now, we're going to find out everything that we knew already but that we couldn't prove, without real facts. This new lady attorney lawyer; she's going to move mountains here. This story ain't over yet, it's going to be huge...when all is done this will give a good view on the very bad acts from some very bad people.

There is no doubt in my mind that Steven Avery will also be freed...forever.
And the people who framed him are going to have a very rough time living in the future. They shouldn't be free in our society, but put in jail according to their own County laws, the laws that are in place in their State, the highest laws of the highest courts of the United States of America.

When you have the most important jobs in America...judges, lawyers, police...those people are accountable for the highest responsibilities and respect of justice towards all US citizens. If they fail, if they coerce, if they frame innocent people, if they omit important facts, if they lie, if they fabricate stories, if they tamper, if they provide fake evidence, if they think it's a joke to send innocent and handicapped people in jail for life...they'll have something else coming their way...and her name is Kathleen Zellner.
I would be worry, very worry to be in the skin of who tampered, fabricated, lied, framed the two men.

I love Blu-ray movies...huge fan. I'm also a huge fan of the justice system in America.
I love smart and informative/educational documentaries, and that is surely one of them.
It's not Mad Max: Fury Road in 3D with Dolby Atmos, it's reality...truly sick reality by truly pathetic people @ the highest posts of our society...judge, prosecutors, and police.
And I know that it goes even higher...but I'll wait for Season 2 to take care of them.

Hey, without justice, without the truth; is this world worth living in?
And there are many more other important questions related to this one...

We born, we live, we die. And during living the way we live affects everything else around us and beyond. Movies/documentaries are a powerful messenger; they do much more than just entertaining us, they educate us, they show us the good and the bad.
And with that powerful tool we discuss about what we saw, what we thought, how it goes, how it feels emotionally...thrills...tears...joys, scary stuff, and all that jazz.

Who is it that is making sure that our judges, our prosecutors, our police is fully honest and can be trusted with full integrity? ...People like Kathleen Zellner. But we need many many more people like her. That's the most missing kind of people in America. That's the type of job more people should apply for. ...Saving innocent lives, and real justice.

It's not easy, but no one ever said that this type of jobs was easy. It demands time, team work, deep resources...financial included, great dedication to find out all the truth and only the truth.

Bob all 3 links are dead so something stirred someone somewhere perhaps

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes Steve, I fixed them. There was a glitch in the Internet system.

By the way, I am very impressed by the attorney Kathleen Zellner; she's the type of woman I would like to have as a friend. Steven Avery is in very good hands. And Season 2 is going to be very educational; I won't miss it for anything...like the Rio summer Olympic games.

"Zellner, who has 17 overturned wrongful convictions on her resume, hopes to make Avery's the 18th, and between Dassey's overturned conviction and her fast-approaching deadline for new evidence in the Avery appeal, the tide may turn in Avery's favor."

? http://www.kathleentzellner.com/wrongful-conviction/

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing