AMAZING little app for Mac for digital library

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
http://2manyrobots.com/faa/

This is freaking cool. Browse all the albums on your hard drive(s) graphically.

Free!

Nope. It graphically tagged 4TB of folders including 500 192 PCM albums. It did not however, work with several DSD (DSF) albums for some reason.

I am running a Mac Mini in Windows 7 using JRiver MC19 and outputting USB all in double DSD. I would like to have a simple app to control this from my listening position but presently the best I can do is TeamViewer on a Macbook Pro.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
I am running a Mac Mini in Windows 7 using JRiver MC19 and outputting USB all in double DSD. I would like to have a simple app to control this from my listening position but presently the best I can do is TeamViewer on a Macbook Pro.

Jremote?

mojave

Oct 29, 2010
Elkhorn, NE
Like Andre Marc said you can try the JRemote app. However, you can also install JRiver on the Macbook Pro and use it to control the Mac Mini. You don't need an additional license. Checkout Media Network on JRiver's wiki.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing