Anyone hears

Sangbro

Dec 19, 2020
While staying in Asia, I happen to hear good thing about Marten’s new line up Oscar Trio.

Marten has introduced its new model Oscar Trio and now some stores in here insist it’s better than Miles 5.
It reminds me Magico’s A3 and S1 situation a bit. Or Wilson’s Sabrina and the above.

- No change to hear one in person. Marten is kind of rare, so no demo, and Magico entry models are so popular, so no demo (I can easily find M line up tho), and same for Wilson.

Anyway, it seems Marten Oscar seems to be one of the best speakers in its size class.
Stores usually try to compare Oscar Trio vs Magico A3 vs Wilson Sabrina X.

For me, I’m more curious how Marten Oscar Trio would perform compared to Miles 5.

Is there anyone experience these?
:)

Btw, this brand has a bit confusing line up since its Django / Oscar Trio / Miles 5 are almost same size.
(Is more expensive better?)

Thank you

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing