Anyone Purchased or Heard Arya Audio AirBlades?

battles

Dec 11, 2011
Hi all,

I’ve been very happy with the WellFloat Extremes which Chris at Audio Exotics recommended for my Göbel Divin Marquis.

He is now suggesting I consider the Ayra AirBlades to augment the capability of the AMT tweeter of this already superb loudspeaker.

Would welcome feedback from others who’ve had the opportunity to hear the Arya AirBlades (demo or purchase) and can attest to their sonic benefits (and any negatives), and at a price point of ~$15K USD including cables, if the enhancement was worth it? A nice to have or a game changer? Would also be curious to know whether you faced any challenges with integration.

Thanks in advance,
Battles

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Battles, yes, a total game changer. That's not to say I'm not still curious about other spkrs, Bills horns, well sorted modded Apogees, the new flagship Zu Definitions 6 (which now supplant my Definitions 4).
But as a dramatic upping of the ante which in every way boosts my enjoyment of music on a daily basis, the Airblades are unparalleled as an upgrade in my system experience.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing