Axpona 2019 Bending Wave events schedule

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Bending Wave USA will be exhibiting at the Axpona Show 2019 in the Club Room on the 15th Floor with CH Precision, Tech DAS and Gobel High End of course.
We will be featuring the US Premier of the Gobel Divin Noblesse.
Motofumi Hirata from TechDAS will do a seminar including the Airforce One Premium Turntable Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1-2 pm daily.
We are also planning a fun 10am event on Saturday and Sunday called Coffee with _________ . As soon as I can confirm the details I will post it. So if you are going to be at the show add these to your calendar!
See you guys there,
Elliot

Reactions: CKKeung

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Elliot, I am looking forward to hearing them. I am very intersted in the technology of the bending wave plate and am curious how it sounds.

~Todd

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
See you at Axpona Elliot!

Reactions: Elliot G.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Its official! David Solomon who is the brand ambassador and chief Qobuz guru will be doing an event with us at Axpona 2019

COFFEE WITH QOBUZ will be Saturday and Sunday at 1030 am in the Club room on the 15th Floor.
Coffee and refreshments will be served ( could be Bagels or something else )
Seating is limited so come early and come all

Reactions: Lee

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
Its official! David Solomon who is the brand ambassador and chief Qobuz guru will be doing an event with us at Axpona 2019

COFFEE WITH QOBUZ will be Saturday and Sunday at 1030 am in the Club room on the 15th Floor.
Coffee and refreshments will be served ( could be Bagels or something else )
Seating is limited so come early and come all

I know that guy. He does a quality demo.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The Axpona 2019 line up is complete- Club Room on the 15th Floor
Oliver Gobel- Gobel High End
Rafael Pasche- CH Precision Switzerland
Ralph Sorrention- CH Precision US Brand AMBASSADOR
Motofumi Hirata -TechDAS
Hajime Shimizu- TechDAS
David Solomon- Qobuz
and Me :)
Please stop by and say hello and have a beverage

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
The Axpona 2019 line up is complete- Club Room on the 15th Floor
Oliver Gobel- Gobel High End
Rafael Pasche- CH Precision Switzerland
Ralph Sorrention- CH Precision US Brand AMBASSADOR
Motofumi Hirata -TechDAS
Hajime Shimizu- TechDAS
David Solomon- Qobuz
and Me :)
Please stop by and say hello and have a beverage

Wow, that should sound superb. I will call soon Elliot. Just had lunch meeting with David.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I would add that I got to hear some of David's current playlist. Some great tracks to listen to on Elliot and Oliver's gear. David is one of the best demo guys in the business.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Bending Wave USA will be exhibiting at the Axpona Show 2019 in the Club Room on the 15th Floor with CH Precision, Tech DAS and Gobel High End of course.
We will be featuring the US Premier of the Gobel Divin Noblesse.
Motofumi Hirata from TechDAS will do a seminar including the Airforce One Premium Turntable Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1-2 pm daily.
We are also planning a fun 10am event on Saturday and Sunday called Coffee with _________ . As soon as I can confirm the details I will post it. So if you are going to be at the show add these to your calendar!
Elliot

The Gobel Divin Noblesse is awesome! A must-listen!

Already it's already much smaller than the Gobel Divin, it's still rather big for most of the homes of audiophile in Hong Kong.
It shall suit the N Am audiophile homes more.

MJB

Mar 10, 2013
I will definitely come over for a listen and to say hi. You have put together quite a team and equipment for the event. Looking forward to the experience. Also, Ralph is a good friend of mine.

JimmyS

Sep 1, 2013
Chicago, IL
Looking forward to getting home (ugh, work travel) and attending Axpona. Last years room was a treat and my first exposure to Gobel. Can’t wait to hear this years setup.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The Club room is going to be a challenge but we look forward to all of you stopping by and sharing a beverage and having a great time at Axpona!!

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I am sorry because i am too far,i live near Milan.
I will be very happy to take coffee with all of you

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Ralph,i cannot come because i need to save money to buy a second X1

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am sorry because i am too far,i live near Milan.
I will be very happy to take coffee with all of you
Maybe at MOC?

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Yes,
this year i go to MOC from thursday to saturday with my best friend Marco,he has also L1,P1,X1,and my A1 mono i sold to him when i bought M1 mono
Every time we meet he always thanks me i push him to buy CH and is very very happy

Reactions: Elliot G. and GMKF

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Yes,
this year i go to MOC from thursday to saturday with my best friend Marco,he has also L1,P1,X1,and my A1 mono i sold to him when i bought M1 mono
Every time we meet he always thanks me i push him to buy CH and is very very happy
come introduce yourself !

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
i can send to you my mail and mobile number so we can keep contact in Munich

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing