Axpona 24’ Mike Lavigne pics

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Go Mike. I will have to go through this later. Please share the stand out systems. Per price too is possible.

Reactions: Danager

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Go Mike. I will have to go through this later. Please share the stand out systems.
my time is short at the show, must leave early tomorrow for a 7pm flight. but over the next week will try to do what i can to add comments when i can as long as editing is allowed. in each room i'm posting the pics as i leave the room and then on to the next. figured i could at least provide pics and identification of rooms so people could then ask specific questions.
Per price too is possible.
afraid that is up to readers to research. too many rooms for that to be realistic.

sorry if what i'm paid according to my contract for this project did not include prices. :rolleyes:

Mcsnare

Apr 1, 2022
www.instagram.com
my time is short at the show, must leave early tomorrow for a 7pm flight. but over the next week will try to do what i can to add comments when i can as long as editing is allowed. in each room i'm posting the pics as i leave the room and then on to the next. figured i could at least provide pics and identification of rooms so people could then ask specific questions.

afraid that is up to readers to research. too many rooms for that to be realistic.

sorry if what i'm paid according to my contract for this project did not include prices. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the pics, Mike. Great photography! What did you think about the Acora room?

Kingsrule

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2011
Mike
Thank u for spot on coverage technique!
Makes the rest pale in comparison....

Reactions: cdka

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing