'BEST' Garden hose

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Well, since this is the 'what's best forum' I'll ask...........

I'm in need of a new 100' garden hose. I'm leaning towards Craftsman but open to suggestions.....

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
Nobody’s had a chance to ask their gardener.

Mine buys at Lowe’s. Lowe’s is the current outlet for Craftsman. So I’d guess Craftsman is as good as any.

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Well, since this is the 'what's best forum' I'll ask...........

I'm in need of a new 100' garden hose. I'm leaning towards Craftsman but open to suggestions.....
If you can find it, Dramm. Great hose, IMO way better than Craftsman.

Reactions: twitch

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Thanks Tony, I see them on Amazon but only 50', I'll look around......

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I think they only go up to 50’. :confused:

Pokey77

Feb 16, 2022
They go to 100 and will also do custom lengths.

Here’s a link to NY Times note on hoses

Great article.

I have a Craftsman hose that is 10+ years old and is fantastic. Sears sold off the brand many years ago and Craftsman hose’s made for Amazon since that time were not the same quality at all.

RnRmf

Apr 29, 2015
I've been using "Flexzilla" since last year. It's very flexible and that makes it easy to use and wind.
I got mine at Walmart but it's at Amazon, too.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0781Z3J6B/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

GroovySauce

Nov 9, 2020
I usually check Project Farm for that type of stuff.

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
Thanks Gents for the feedback ! As for Craftsman it's now available (Brick & Mortar) @ ACE and Lowe's. A for Dramm, great reviews, looks superb, as it should be ! More than twice the price of Craftsman !

What made Craftsman the leader back in the day was their warranty......lifetime ! Years ago I ran over mine with my mower, replaced, no questions asked ! Perhaps that's why Sears has gone the way of the dinosaur ?

Reactions: Long Live Analog

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
I had a 40 some odd year old Craftsman screwdriver that I got from my dad. It had finally given up the ghost back when Craftsman tools were still Craftsman tools. Brought it in to the store, they gave me a brand new one that was an exact duplicate of the one I handed in. My equally old (older at this point) pliers that I also got from my dad are still going strong. Those days are over.

Reactions: Long Live Analog

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing