Best way to sell NOS tubes I no longer need?

Synaxis

Jan 3, 2024
USA
Hi Everyone,

I've bought but never sold tubes before (all bought from Brent Jessee).

As my gear changes, I have a drawer full of tubes I've bought (all measured and tested by him prior to my buying them) that I never used but no longer need.

What's the best way to sell them?

USA Audio Mart? Facebook Marketplace? Other?

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I've bought but never sold tubes before (all bought from Brent Jessee).

As my gear changes, I have a drawer full of tubes I've bought (all measured and tested by him prior to my buying them) that I never used but no longer need.

What's the best way to sell them?

USA Audio Mart? Facebook Marketplace? Other?

Thank you

Hello Michael,

WBF is a hotbed of NOS tubemeisters. The WBF classifieds section might be a decent way to get them sold, especially if they are special or rare or Brent Jesse vetted.

Hello Michael,

WBF is a hotbed of NOS tubemeisters. The WBF classifieds section might be a decent way to get them sold, especially if they are special or rare or Brent Jesse vetted.

Awesome. Thanks Ron.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu