Coda no 16 amplifier

Same thing.

Reactions: Camus
Thank you all for your help, I got a hold of a 07x and should be arriving this Friday. Took me some courage to pull the trigger as it’s an older unit from 2018 :rolleyes:
It will be fed by a totaldac, 2 Sonic Frontiers DACs, a Musical Fidelity phono stage, which in turn will feed a First Watt J2 and my headphone amps. Excited to have this quality piece of kit after months of deliberations.

07x arrived today :)

IMG_1674.jpeg

Remote is programmed with both 07x and CSiB, yet 07x preset doesn’t work with it. Only the CSiB does, can’t find the remote code for it either.

Anyone know what it is, or a workaround as Coda is not listed in the remote database. Tried to program my Logitech Harmony and no matches either.

07x arrived today :)

View attachment 133441

Remote is programmed with both 07x and CSiB, yet 07x preset doesn’t work with it. Only the CSiB does, can’t find the remote code for it either.

Anyone know what it is, or a workaround as Coda is not listed in the remote database. Tried to program my Logitech Harmony and no matches either.
I’d call Doug Dale at CODA. He will help you out I’m sure.

Reactions: Camus

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu