Curious About Cables - Curious USB and FoilFlex Analog Cable

Aussienut

Jun 22, 2017
Brisbane, Australia

simmogra

Jan 25, 2021
Hi there Aussienut. New member from Australia. Well it is Australia day so celebrate. I too have a full set of foilflex speaker and XLR and have found them an improvement over my previous cables that are 18 years old. I do not upgrade to often as will soon be a pensioner so only limited funds for audio now. Just enjoy the music

TDX

Jan 14, 2020
I have foilflex SC and XLR. Very nice neutral and delicate sound. Personally I prefer their XLR to their SC.

Aussienut

Jun 22, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hi there Aussienut. New member from Australia. Well it is Australia day so celebrate. I too have a full set of foilflex speaker and XLR and have found them an improvement over my previous cables that are 18 years old. I do not upgrade to often as will soon be a pensioner so only limited funds for audio now. Just enjoy the music
Hi Simmogra, welcome to the forum. I found the Foilflex give good results for their relatively low (compared to how high cables can cost) asking price. Happy to stay with them with no plans to change at this stag.

MattyW

Mar 9, 2021
Hi Simmogra, welcome to the forum. I found the Foilflex give good results for their relatively low (compared to how high cables can cost) asking price. Happy to stay with them with no plans to change at this stag.
FoilFlex are the best I’ve used so far by quite a large margin also. I’m using for RCA and speaker cables. I much preferred the Gothic Audio Semperfi “The Outsider” pure silver USB cables over the Curious Evolved, though that ended up sounding lovely in a friends system. I find I prefer pure silver for my digital cables and copper for analog….. And tinned copper for power cables. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing