dCS new flagship

So it appears Mono and Stereo now deletes anyone from their FB group who mentions the debacle by dCS.

I must wonder what if any Mono and Stereo's financial gain would be in doing this?

Did dCS pay them to write the post? If so that would make sense.

Just more bad behavior around dCS.

So it appears Mono and Stereo now deletes anyone from their FB group who mentions the debacle by dCS.

I must wonder what if any Mono and Stereo's financial gain would be in doing this?

Did dCS pay them to write the post? If so that would make sense.

Just more bad behavior around dCS.

What was the debacle at dCS? The last time I paid attention, they were releasing the Apex series of upgrades.

What was the debacle at dCS? The last time I paid attention, they were releasing the Apex series of upgrades.

There is an entire thread on it here on it.

All I said - among dozens of comments by others was jokingly that dCS was offering free threats of lawsuits for those who don't like their $300,000 release.

I'm guessing the post M&S posted about the dCS was maybe a paid promotion without M&S disclosing it was paid and thus the reason for the complete block? Just a guess. Otherwise why else would you be triggered by that?

Many people put laughing emoji. M&S or maybe dCS was triggered by it.

I'm going to do a video on it now whereas before I was going to ignore the dCS mess. So his blocking me is going to have the complete opposite affect.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing