Congrats! Beautiful system all around.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Congrats ! Great looking system !

Mar 16, 2019
Beautiful piece.
Did u try other DACs before deciding on Rossini?

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Great system, I own a Rossini too, and with the version 2.0 introducing maps as for vivaldi hé becomes stellar. Now, you should improve it with another clock... ;)
Is there a big upgrade with Vivaldi clock at Rossini Player ?

Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Is there a big upgrade with Vivaldi clock at Rossini Player ?
I now have a three box Scarlatti, Transport, DAC, and clock having started previously with a Puccini. I upgraded the clock on the Puccini to a Scarlattii clock which made a significant improvement to the sound quality. I am sure it would do the same for your Rossini if you were not able at this stage to upgrade to a Vivaldi clock.
Used models are regularly available at reasonable prices whereas Vivaldi clocks are thin on the ground.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing