Dream Team-Aurender + Aurender

bornie

Feb 9, 2021
Long time audiophile at the point I’m motivated to make life a little simpler but needing to remain plugged in to hi-rez. Out went a pair of 90lb/ea amps and I have my sights set on an Aurender AP20, based on the few early reviews and videos (I’m a happy A30 owner since the time it launched) and my desire for an audiophile grade, “all in one”. Was a Porzilli “bit perfect” Memory Player owner before my A30. Considering adding the Aurender MC10 with the AP20 for the extra 10%+ sonics but a deep dive into Master Clocks show cost vs benefit ratio a bust or certainly, a house divided on the subject. Rubidium haters, clock naysayers, I may have read it all. Looking for your advice before pulling the trigger on a MC.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu