Esprit Cables

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
For those of you located in Sweden or Scandinavia, please join us on the 2-3rd of April during this years annual High end show in Stockholm where will premiere Esprit (Eureka) officially together with the best possible company from Rockport, Aurender, Pilium and APL.

More info here: https://perfect-sense.se/events/high-end-massan-i-stockholm-2022

Welcome :)

HEM_2022_01.jpg

Reactions: Armsan

Alex Peychev

Dec 29, 2013
Bulgaria
www.aplhifi.com
The mysterious Esprit Nova.
It polarizes the room…

View attachment 95081

I have one in my listening room. What it does can be clearly heard. To my ears, and in my audio system, it enlarges the soundstage, enhances the detail and makes the tonality even more precise / more natural. At first I installed it in the middle of the speakers, but then was advised by Esprit that I can place it anywhere in the room. I've tried that and placed it to the left of my left speaker. Result was the same. I am very impressed with what this device does. Esprit advised it will work in any room size, but I guess it has to be in a rather close proximity to the speakers (within 2 meters). Hope this helps.

Edit:

Please note that my entire audio system is wired with Esprit Gaia, from power cords to speaker cables.

Reactions: ozy and joaovieira

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
I have one in my listening room. What it does can be clearly heard. To my ears, and in my audio system, it enlarges the soundstage, enhances the detail and makes the tonality even more precise / more natural. At first I installed it in the middle of the speakers, but then was advised by Esprit that I can place it anywhere in the room. I've tried that and placed it to the left of my left speaker. Result was the same. I am very impressed with what this device does. Esprit advised it will work in any room size, but I guess it has to be in a rather close proximity to the speakers (within 2 meters). Hope this helps.

Edit:

Please note that my entire audio system is wired with Esprit Gaia, from power cords to speaker cables.
Thank you very much !!!!
I listen slightly differences between different places… More focus but less airy.
Not night and day differences.
Esprit Gaia, Eureka and Siktech TC cables here…
What speakers do you have? I have TAD CR1…

Alex Peychev

Dec 29, 2013
Bulgaria
www.aplhifi.com
Thank you very much !!!!
I listen slightly differences between different places… More focus but less airy.
Not night and day differences.
Esprit Gaia, Eureka and Siktech TC cables here…
What speakers do you have? I have TAD CR1…

You are quite welcome!

I did a blind test with some local audiophiles who didn't have any idea what is going in. They all agreed that the tonality was better and soundstage was bigger. They also said there is a notably more detail as to everything becomes blacker.

Of course, I agree that the difference is not "night and day" but quite notable and appreciable. All in all, it is magic. :)

Reactions: ozy

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
You are quite welcome!

I did a blind test with some local audiophiles who didn't have any idea what is going in. They all agreed that the tonality was better and soundstage was bigger. They also said there is a notably more detail as to everything becomes blacker.

Of course, I agree that the difference is not "night and day" but quite notable and appreciable. All in all, it is magic. :)
Could you share Esprit info about Nova?

Alex Peychev

Dec 29, 2013
Bulgaria
www.aplhifi.com
Could you share Esprit info about Nova?

Although I am not sure what the real science behind the Nova is, I was told by Esprit that it is a product they have developed based on their extensive experience with cable dielectric polarization benefits. I guess they had a great idea and made it work. It also took many years of polishing the design of the Nova.

Alex Peychev

Dec 29, 2013
Bulgaria
www.aplhifi.com
I listen slightly different sound between different Nova placements…

Sure, but to my ears, and although the Nova also helps the bass slightly, its effect is mostly pronounced in the midrange and highs. One of my ideas was to place the Nova behind the speakers but on the midrange/tweeter level and see what happens. Once we experiment, I will let you know.

Sorry for overlooking your earlier question - the speakers are my own design, although still in prototype enclosures, so looking sort of ugly, but sounding good to me. :)

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
Sure, but to my ears, and although the Nova also helps the bass slightly, its effect is mostly pronounced in the midrange and highs. One of my ideas was to place the Nova behind the speakers but on the midrange/tweeter level and see what happens. Once we experiment, I will let you know.

Sorry for overlooking your earlier question - the speakers are my own design, although still in prototype enclosures, so looking sort of ugly, but sounding good to me. :)
Does your unit Nova red text as mine has?

ozy

Nov 13, 2012
Atlanta ,Ga.
Question for the esprit aficionados-
whic model in the esprit lineup offers the best bang for the buck? Most performance / cost in your educated opinion?
have the eureka sc and pc on a loan…. Impressive!

Alex Peychev

Dec 29, 2013
Bulgaria
www.aplhifi.com
Question for the esprit aficionados-
whic model in the esprit lineup offers the best bang for the buck? Most performance / cost in your educated opinion?
have the eureka sc and pc on a loan…. Impressive!

In my honest opinion, all Esprit cables offer unique performance for their price. As an example, some clients really love the Esprit Eterna, and they have compared them to some quite notably more expensive cables. This said, probably Eureka and Gaia offer the best "bang for the buck".

I've started my Esprit journey with Eureka, went to Gaia and now mostly have L' Esprit. Each step was amazing to my ears in terms of sheer naturalness and refinement the Esprit cables offer. It is only the music and nothing else. Magic. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing